STid Mobile ID® is a mobile access control solution.
This app uses your smartphone’s Bluetooth® Smart technology as an alternative to keys and contactless access badges.
STid Mobile ID® offers user-friendly means of identification for easy access control:
- Badge Mode (touching the smartphone on the reader)
- Slide Mode (moving your hand close to the reader without getting your smartphone out)
- Tap Tap Mode (double-tapping your telephone in your pocket)
- Remote Mode (remotely controlling your access points)
- Hands-Free Mode (just walking towards the door)
The app is used to store and organize all your virtual access badges in a single virtual wallet.
The app is compatible with STid Architect® Blue readers only.
Use the SECard RFID and Bluetooth® programming kit to load your virtual SCBs into your app.
Use this app as soon as you have downloaded it, with the STid Mobile ID® badge (CSN virtual badge), which is included free of charge.
For more information on the STid Mobile ID®, please visit our website at www.stid.com.