Includes score calculator.
Supports the following types of matches:
1500 (Revolver, Semi Automatic)
Distinguished (Revolver, Semi Automatic)
Off Duty Semi Automatic
Stock Semi Automatic
Poice Pistol 1 (German version, thanks Guenter Bayer!)
NPA Service Pistol B
Standard 1200 (Used by Canadian Police Combat Association, thanks Victor!)
* android.permission.VIBRATE: Required for vibrating functions
* android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS: Required to enter and exit airplane mode
About automatic flight mode:
"Automatic flight mode" is an optional setting which means that the device will enter Flight mode when the application starts. All antennas will be disabled and the device will not be able to make phone calls or receive phone calls.
This function is completely optional and removes the risk of being called to during competition/practice. When the application is closed by pressing Back, the device will return to previous state.
Flight mode is sadly disabled for apps in Android 4.2 and later.
About max brightness:
This option turns on full screen brightness within this app. It does not affect general brightness settings and other apps.
About max volume:
This option turns on full audio volume within this app. When exiting the app, the volume will return to its previous state.
✓ State of the art shot detection algorithm that WORKS in any condition (Indoor & outdoor)
✓ Record your own shot profiles for each calibre or environment (from airsoft to .50 BMG calibre)
✓ Detects fast repeated shots even from automatic weapon
✓ Advanced detection algorithm eliminates surrounding shots
✓ Shot detection fine tuning
✓ Specific or random timer delay
✓ 5 different starting beeps
✓ Save shooting results (history)
✓ Replay shooting results
✓ Timer shows last shot, number of shots, splits between shots, loudness of each shot
✓ Detailed view of each shot separately
CAUTION: This application is for training purposes only.
Shot detection fine tuning.
Save shooting results (history).
Specific or random timer delay.
Support "comstock", "virginia", "Par Time" modes.
Share shooting results to friend.
For each drill, you will be given a few seconds to prepare, an audible "ready" warning, then a start tone. Each drill ends with the ring of a bell.
Version 3 has a "Pro" option that includes drill instructions and the ability to edit and create your own drills. Pro users can edit the drill list fully with no restrictions or limits.
Is this app useful to you? Please suggest new features in your comments.
Focus on the front sight!
The Shooter-Timer offers the following functions:
- Adjustable Pre-Time from 0 to 99 seconds
- Saveable countdown from 1 to 999 seconds.
The countdown can be set via drop-down-selecton or direct entry.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time signal tone.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time vibration.
-Simple Start / Stop / Clear buttons.
-Continuous scrolling shot count, split times, and CoF indicator.
-Shot Sharing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Calibration Assistant to calibrate the sensor to the volume of your shooting activity.
-Timer Delay so you can improve reaction times.
-Peak Adjustment so you can adjust the calibrated level up or down depending on your environment.
-Sensor Delay so you can adjust for echo and long sound waves that may occur indoors.
-Course of Fire setting so you know when you reached the CoF limit
-Power Factor calculator so you can determine if your loads are IDPA/IPSC legal
Thank you and enjoy.
PractiScore is a complete scoring system supporting several types of competitions, including USPSA/IPSC, Steel Challenge, 3Gun, and IDPA matches.
PractiScore has been extensively used for club matches as well as state and area matches with several hundred competitors.
- simple and quick to use
- a PC is not needed to score match
- easy one finger scoring
- easy score summary view for paper backup
- instant stage and match results
- complete match specification on your android device
- multiple squad support (any number of squads / shooters)
- easy competitor registration with memory of shooters for less typing
- WiFi sharing of scores and match definitions between devices
- instant e-mail of match results from the device
- instant posting of match results to PractiScore.com
- sharing of registration and match scores with ezWinScore
- an export function allowing export and import of match files
Any feedback is welcomed. Please email us at email@example.com or submit issues and enhancement requests to issue tracker at https://practiscore.com/bugs/
-Ability to calibrate the sound engine for your gun by firing a test shot.
-Ability to adjust the calibration manually
-Save your modified sound threshold to a file, so you can load that setting up at a later date.
-Option to delay the start timer
-Toggle Display. Show all shots, or just your most recent.
Dynamicznie computes score according to rules of IDPA or IPSC disciplines, basing on net time and achieved targets hits or manually entered points.
Target icon on the main screen works as a button, and invokes detailed scoring screen.
First results for a new course of fire should be entered manually (without using increment and decrement buttons), creating template for all next runs.
Each time you enter detailed scoring screen, maximum possible hits is automatically entered into the aphas field, and you can enter your results simply increment rest of fields (charlies or deltas for example) if necessary.
Note, that hit of no-shoot target is not automatically related to miss, thus incrementing no-shoot field does NOT decrement alpha field value.
After completion of the training session, achieved scores can be sent by email (also in .csv format), in order to analyze results.
shots made in a chronograph to measure its velocity in FPS (Feet
With it, you can define whether the factor of ammunition is greater or less
for each category where the shooter intended to compete.
These factors define whether the shooter will score more or less depending
each category it is competing.
Indispensable for Shooters Sportsmen, Clubs and Federations application.
With the SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create drills, enter and save shooter’s details, record total scores or individual target hits. It allows you to enter the time manually, or links by Bluetooth to the DAA SHOTMAXX timer to automatically receive the individual split times of each shot fired. You can then enter comments related to each shot if needed.
With SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create a training session with an unlimited number of shooters and drills. You can record your sessions and then share the results by email, Facebook or utilizing the Dropbox cloud feature.
SHOTMAXX Trainer features include:
• Track training sessions for one or more shooters.
• Enter Drill details and include a picture of the drill for future setup convenience.
• All IPSC and IDPA divisions are available to choose from – or you can add additional divisions/categories of your own.
• Double-Alpha SHOTMAXX timer integration. Split times can be received vie Bluetooth directly from your SHOTMAXX timer, or entered manually.
• Times can be entered manually via a big button keypad.
• iOS devices can be backed up and synchronized using the Dropbox Cloud.
• Sessions will keep track of your score, shot time and hit factor.
• You will be able to sort the results per sessions, sorting by name, time, points or hit-factor.
• You will be able to enter comments regarding individual split times, to record information about a particular shot.
• Drill scores can be entered as one result (IPSC 95/100 for example) or using the individual Target scoring calculator, which allows you to enter the hits on each target.
• A Repetition can be exported to Messages, Mail, Twitter or Facebook.
• The whole Session can be exported by Mail.
• Drills can be Imported or Exported. Download pre-made drills from users on our Forums.
• Batch mode for only recording shots, without scoring points/score.
Customize your workout to include:
+ Interval period
+ Rest period
You can add as many exercises/sessions as you wish to your workout unlike most gym timers. For example, to your workout you can add a 10 seconds Rest period, or even 10 seconds Rest + 5 seconds Interval to give you enough time to get ready for your next exercise.
Wish to perform 30 Push Ups or 50 Jumping Jacks with a 10 seconds rest? With the new Reps feature you can take your time to perform your exercises and when you're done press next.
Want to lose weight? You need to follow a balanced diet and perform timed workouts regularly. This timer is the best way to plan and time your workouts. If you want to do sport this interval timer is a must. Perfect for any training, abdominal exercises, cardio, weight loss, meditation, yoga practice, study timing, rest timing, work timer, kettle bell training, jumping jacks timing and thousand others.
New Features in Version 4:
+ Voice Feedback
+ Reps Mode - Press Next when you finish exercise, to move on to next.
+ Drag and Drop exercise movement
+ Swipe to Delete Workout or exercise
+ Color Code your exercises
Keywords: fitness, squats, sprints, weight-lifting, clock, countdown, alarm, digital, stopwatch, alarm clock, customize, upper back workout, routine, kettle bells, core, spinning, boot camp, repetitions, meditation, yoga
Whether you're an Olympic shooter, competition shooter in USPSA/IDPA/etc. or a law enforcement officer who wants to improve your shooting accuracy and speed, this app is for you.
The Shot Analyzer assists in tracking and describing your shots to help improve your shooting skills. You can add shots manually or sync it via Bluetooth with the ShotMAXX timer watch. It will create a log for each string of fire while capturing split times and the total time.
* Score each shot: A, B, etc.
* Label each shot: Draw, Split, etc.
* Include penalty points.
* Calculate your hit factor for a string of fire.
* Enter a description or comments about the stage.
* Apply templates to automatically label each shot upon syncing.
Future updates will include:
*Create your own templates.
* IDPA scoring.
* Reports for comparing shots.
* Sharing on social media.
* Export functionality.
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
The application is used by such the professional coach as Aemando Guzman from "Lite-It Up Boxing Team", seen a lot of champions in his gym.