If you need to keep track of your stock of any kind of items - this application can help you to do it.
It can be used as a stock management tool or inventory tracker at home or in a warehouse. A small shop can use it for sales and purchases management.
Even big companies use it mostly as a data collection terminal to exchange with back-office through Excel files import and export.
- Easy data input (either manually or importing from Excel files);
- Add pictures to visualize items, take photos or add images;
- Organize your products in folders (groups) with unlimited hierarchy;
- Scan barcodes to speed up your work (either with smartphone's camera or external scanner);
- Register Sales and Purchases;
- Track Customers and Suppliers;
- Track Multiple Stores;
- Set Minimum Stock Level and receive notifications when quantity drops below the minimum, reorder in time;
- Print to PDF with our sample templates or create your own to print catalogs, price-lists, sales receipts, invoices, etc.
- Run Reports and calculate profits, margin, and markup;
- Track daily sales, sales by items or customers;
- Export and Import to/from Excel files;
- Use Google Drive for data exchange and backups;
We make inventory management simple and we are always ready to help.
Use “Question or Suggestion” menu item in the application to send us a message or simply send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org