* Editor's Choice Award, Children's Technology Review *
Touch, Look, Listen is a series of preschool learning apps that will delight and encourage young children as they learn their first words. Things That Go introduces early learners to over 55 busy vehicles from around the world. It's also the perfect app for parents and little ones to share, combining superb photographs, simple word labels and friendly narration. In addition, you can turn the app into a language-learning tool for students of all ages, simply by choosing a second language in the menu.
Things That Go is just like a real book, so it's easy to find your way around. Each page is introduced by a playful rhyme, while bright and colorful images pop up magically as each 3D scene opens. When your child taps a picture, they see and hear the associated word, making this a powerful tool for learning new words, as well as reinforcing those they already know. With the second language option, they can explore other languages too, including Spanish, Chinese, French and German.
The vehicles are grouped into 11 different categories, including trucks, diggers, tractors, trains, cars and buses, off-road vehicles, ships and boats, aircraft, and fast machines.
Things That Go ~ Touch, Look, Listen is designed for young children aged 18 months to 3+ years old, it includes the following features:
• Full 3D experience - just like a real book
• 11 interactive 3D pop-up scenes and over 55 words
• Choice of English, French, German, Spanish and Chinese as either primary or secondary language
• Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
• Stunning and highly-detailed photographs showing real vehicles
• Featuring a fun soundtrack and vehicle sound effects
• Kidscreen 2016 Award
• Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards.
STAY IN TOUCH!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
- Visit us: storytoys.com
- Email us: For any technical issues please email us at email@example.com
- Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/StoryToys
- Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys