Join 2 million users and 8 million plants on the journey to keep plants alive! Let Planta help you to get impressive, thriving plants:
- Smart Care Reminders Are you not sure when it’s time to water your plants? Planta knows when! Based on what plant, where in the world, weather, light in the room and more. Just add them to the app and get notified when it’s time to water, fertilize, mist, clean (yes, it’s a thing) and repot!
- Step by step guides Do you love plants but lack a green thumb? If so, you can use the easy, step by step care-instructions on how to care for your green friends. 2 million users keeping their plants alive every week!
- Light meter will help you find plants for every corner of your home Would you like to put a plant in a bathroom without windows? Some plants prefer shade and some are sun-lovers. Get to know which plants are suitable in your home based on the different light conditions of your rooms. 8 million plants have already found their spot in their home!
- Plant recommendations - based on your skill Let Planta know how skilled and committed you are to plant care to get recommendations based on you. And yes, you will be able to grow more than a cactus!
- Plant identification Maybe you are not sure which plant you have? You can just take a picture of it and we will instantly let you know. With Plantas plant scanner you can scan all your house plants to find out the plants name and how to care for them.
- All the info - just to be sure Perhaps you are good at caring for plants, but you just want to make sure you are doing everything right. Find out everything you need to know about what your green companions prefer!
- Plant Journal Follow both your and your plants progress! Are your thumb getting any greener? Add photos and short texts about your plants to see how they grow, remember when they flowered or just keep track of them. Keeping a plant journal is a perfect way to see if your plant likes how you treat them!
Nov 7, 2022
House & Home
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Personal info, Financial info, and Device or other IDs
Good enough so far. I appreciate all the work that seems to have gone into making this app. It is just shy of five stars, however. A couple of features that would set it way beyond the competition are: ] An option to select artificial (full spectrum) light as a source. Including the ability to set the intensity and duration. ] A better UI for the plant identification by camera. Including an option to save the picture. ] A guide to identify specific species within a genus (especially w/ferns!)
2 people found this review helpful
November 27, 2022
Thank you so much for using Planta and for sharing your feedback with us! I will forward your suggestions to our idea-list and also to our Planta team! If you have any questions don't hesitate to write to us in support. Best/ Emma, Planta
November 16, 2022
Planta is the best plant app for the fact that there are no adds and plenty of features in the free version. The reason I'm only giving 3 stars is because it has bugs far more than it should. It will suddenly load incredibly slow or be black and not load at all. I've cleared data/cache and reinstalled but it still does it. However I will say that doesn't make it a deal breaker because all the other plant apps I've used have SIGNIFICANTLY less features in their free versions. So still worth it.
17 people found this review helpful
November 18, 2022
Thank you so much for using Planta and for sharing this with us. Not good though about the slowness, would you mind reaching out to us in support at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate and hopefully fix this :)? Best/ Emma, Planta
November 20, 2022
It's a great app for keeping track of a watering schedule, but I wish there were a few more features to cover all of my plant needs. I really want more ways to track treating sick plants, more care information on each plant, and propagating. I just started using the app and noticed some of my plants are going too long between waterings, but I hope it evens out soon or I'll have to resort to a custom watering schedule.
November 21, 2022
Thank you for using Planta and for sharing your feedback with us! We are working on adding more features to Dr Planta and also a propagation option, hopefully we can have this soon. If you have any questions or need any help, you can always write to us in support. Best/ Emma, Planta