▶Suhyup Partner Bank through new smartphone banking◀
-Various financial products, various services
Credit loan for office workers using smartphone without visiting a branch, premium credit loan for office workers
Life-friendly financial services such as congratulatory and condolence services, credit card point cashback service, and large font transfers
Loan pre-order service that allows you to make a reservation before visiting the branch of your choice.
Currency exchange reservation service that can be conveniently used by Suhyup Bank customers
-Provide specialized menus considering customer accessibility and convenience
Widget service allows you to quickly and easily move to the desired menu on your smartphone desktop
Go directly to the desired screen from any location with All Menu/My Menu
-Easy financial transactions with just a smartphone
Fingerprint authentication using biometric information registered on a smart device
Message banking to easily transfer money via text message
Sh mobile cash card that allows ATM withdrawals using just your mobile phone
-Newer and more convenient Sh Ding Dong!
Receive entry/exit notifications from Sh Ding Dong and sign up for recommended products right away
Check deposit/withdrawal and card usage details in real time
Open an account through non-face-to-face real name verification without visiting a branch in person.
※ Non-face-to-face real name verification: ID card and self-photography, account verification in your name
Safe electronic financial transactions by turning on/off with safe blocking
Set up a security image that distinguishes the Suhyup Bank site from a phishing site using a manually selected image.
- Visible ARS
When making a call to the customer center, informational or for-profit mobile content provided by Suhyup Bank is displayed. For this purpose, we provide phone number and app push information to our affiliate Colgate Co., Ltd.
Suhyup Bank does not request financial information such as security cards, OTP, and smart security cards for reasons such as strengthening security and app updates. (Please be careful of malicious apps impersonating Suhyup Partner Bank by using functions such as anti-phishing and security settings.
We will inform you of the access rights used in the app as follows.
Access rights are divided into mandatory access rights and optional access rights. In the case of optional access rights, you can use the app even if you do not agree to the permission.
■ Required access rights
- Storage space: Stores certificates with access rights to devices, photos, and media files, and uses them to check whether the OS has been tampered with to strengthen security.
- Phone number: The phone number of the device is used for additional authentication during financial transactions, mobile phone identity verification, Sh mobile certificate (re)issuance, terminal designation service, etc.
- Phone status: With the permission to read phone status, information such as cellular network information and calls in progress is used to provide guidance on the Internet access environment and fraud prevention.
- SMS: Permission to send and view messages is used for additional authentication during financial transactions such as transfers and for mobile phone identity verification.
- Contact information (address book): Used to retrieve contact information from the device when sending a transfer result SMS.
■ Optional access rights
-Camera: Used for photo taking and video recording permissions, such as copying QR certificates, QR easy payment, and taking ID cards when verifying real name non-face-to-face.
- Location: Permission to access the location of this device is used to find nearby branches based on location.
■ If you are using a smartphone with Android OS version 6.0 or lower, all access rights can be applied as essential access rights without optional access rights.
In this case, you must upgrade the operating system to 6.0 or higher, then delete and reinstall the app to set access permissions properly.
■ If you are using an existing app, you must delete and reinstall the app to set access permissions.