Sic-Bo is a popular Dice game in Macao and Las-Vegas casinos. It is played in the Philippines as hi-lo and in some places as dai siu or tai sai
Play with your social friends on our modern multiplayer tables. There are various tables to choose from as you cross Levels and unlock bigger Casino rooms.
How to Play:
The betting options available at Sic Bo are formed by the various combinations obtained with three dice. These wagers and their payouts are reproduced on the gaming table. Players may wager on as many combinations as desired per game. The dice are shaken by dealer, by means of a vibrating platform under a round shape glass cover. After all bets have been made, the dealer activates the dice shaker. The outcome of each of the three dice appears on the display.
The payout is given on the basis of rules and outcome of dice .
There are 8 different ways you can bet.
1) You can bet on one number, which must appear on all three dice. This is called a Three of a Kind. Obviously, you have the least chances of hitting a winning bet, as there are 216 (6 X 6 X 6) dice combinations and only one of them can give you a 1,1,1 or 2,2,2 or 3,3,3 or 4,4,4 or 5,5,5 or 6,6,6.
2) You can bet on one number, which must appear on two of the three dice. This is called a Two of a Kind, such as a 1,1 or 2,2 or 3,3 or 4,4 or 5,5, or 6,6.
3) You can bet that the same number from 1 to 6 will appear on all three dice, such as either a 1,1,1 or 2,2,2 or 3,3,3 or 4,4,4 or 5,5,5 or 6,6,6. This is called Any Three of a Kind and it pays 24 to 1.
4) There is an area called Small, that pays even money, where you bet that the sum of the three dice will be equal to 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 excluding a Three of a Kind.
5) Similarly, there is an area called Big, that also pays even money, where you bet that the sum of the three dice will be equal to 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, or 17 excluding a Three of a Kind.
6) On the Sic Bo layout, there is a wide area with the numbers 4 to 17 written on them.
7) You can bet on two different numbers, which must appear on at least two of the three dice. This bet is called Duo, and it pays 5 to 1. The dice combinations you can bet on are: 1,2 or 1,3 or 1,4 or 1,5 or 1,6 or 2,3 or 2,4 or 2,5 or 2,6 or 3,4 or 3,5 or 3,6 or 4,5 or 4,6 or 5,6, as long as the two numbers are not the same.
8) And the last type of bet is called a simple One of a Kind, where you bet on a single number that must appear on one, two or all three dice. This is shown in the layout as the dice face 1, or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6.
1. Multiple rooms
2. Multiple Tables
3. 5 player on single Tables
4. Timer Based bets in multi-player mode
5. Send/ Receive Gift to/from Friends
6. Bet from $1 to $2000000 on various tables
7. Rank based on your level
8. Invite Friends to play with you
9. Multiple Levels
10.Low and High stakes Table
11. Leader-board to compete your score with other players
14.Practice mode to learn the game
15.Offline mode if you dont want to play with others
16.Guest mode to hide your identity
18.Play in virtual casino environment
More Tables coming soon
We don't save any details with us .