Stay on top of news from Williamsport and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of the Williamsport Sun-Gazette on your Android device. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The Williamsport Sun-Gazette is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather and features in the Williamsport and Lycoming County area. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories Tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Sun-Gazette provides the latest local and national news and sports to residents in Williamsport and the entire Susquehanna River Valley including the communities of Williamsport, South Williamsport, Loyalsock, Montoursville, Muncy, Hughesville, Jersey Shore, Montgomery, Salladasburg, Warrensville, Farragut, Hillsgrove, Wellsboro, Liberty, DuBoistown and Nisbet. Williamsport is in Lycoming County and hosts the Little League World Series each year. The Sun-Gazette is your number one source of information on the Marcellus Shale natural gas drilling industry in central Pennsylvania.