Repton 1 is a fascinating puzzle game featuring our friend Repton as he explores a series of thought-provoking levels containing rocks, diamonds, eggs, safes and keys. Now with a choice of classic or new graphics, this stylish version of Repton 1 brings our acclaimed game to the Android platform.
The game includes some easy levels as well as more challenging ones, so it’s ideal for everyone from children to seasoned puzzlers!
Here are some of the comments about Android Repton 1 from the the Google Play Store 5-star reviews: "BEST GAME EVER" / "Awesome app, great fun" / "Fantastic Love Repton." / "Absolutely delighted" / "Excellent game!!!" / "Really enjoyable reboot of the best rock-and-diamond puzzler out there. The kids are always wanting their turn at it too. Highly recommended."
In-app purchasing via the in-game store offers many extra levels to Repton fans:
* Mega Bundle: a value pack containing all of the Repton 1 levels at a discounted price.
* Starter: a set of fairly easy warm-up levels.
* Mystic: an intriguing series of medium difficulty levels.
* Glacier: a fun scenario with many of the levels designed around a theme.
* Cascade: an intermediate set of stimulating levels.
* Avalanche: an interestingly tricky scenario.
* Challenge: quite a challenging set of levels - can you complete them all?
* Young Repton: 10 carefully designed levels created for youngsters aged 3 to 6, and they appeal to many adults too.
* Junior Repton: 10 graduated levels intended for juniors aged 7 to 9, and again adults often enjoy them too.
Repton began as a BBC Micro game by a talented 16-year-old called Tim Tyler. This was followed by several sequels, and our award-winning Repton range has achieved collective sales of over 125,000 across computer systems including the BBC Micro, Acorn Electron, Commodore 64, Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Windows PC!
Can you complete all of Repton 1?