SupplyPro® inventory management software goes mobile with the addition of our Android™ based solution—seamlessly integrated into the SupplySystem™ inventory management platform.
SupplyMobile™ can be used on its own or in conjunction with any SupplyPro inventory management device.
• Reduce operating cost
• Increase productivity
• Optimize inventory levels
Available on the GT-500 handheld scanner from SupplyPro or on any Android compatible; scanner, tablet, smartphone, or other handheld device.
SupplyPro SupplyMobile allows anyone with Android based products to track transactions for items not physically within a SupplyPro device. Inventory is managed and easily tracked with full SupplySystem software reporting capabilities and business rules.
• Crib or storeroom management
• Stocking management for route drivers
• Non-stock or ad hoc ordering
• Warehouse management
• Fully integrated with SupplyPro systems and devices
• Each device can support single or multiple storerooms
• Multiple devices can be used together to manage larger storerooms or warehouses
• All key product characteristics and features available as if item is managed in a machine
• Fully adaptable to your stock location and identification layout
• Can operate wirelessly over standard 802.11 WIFI or cellular networks
• Continue working if network coverage is lost, system automatically synchronizes when signal is re-established
• Automated monitoring of your inventory levels to generate orders based on your criteria with electronic transfer of purchase orders to suppliers
*SupplyPro account required. www.supplypro.com | firstname.lastname@example.org