No case found? Registered for the account on the website, created a case, added coparent, child info and a few categories. Upon login to this app, I get a No Case Found error and empty screen. Wierd
It doesn't work. After install and login, it gives a "No Case Found" message and no other information is displayed. The "Settings" button does nothing.
New and improved The latest version adds the ability to make payments on the go as well as enter expenses. Not to mention its free for a short time.!
Opens but wont start Opens and tries to render but just shows a scrolling wheel
It doesn't open I've tried to open the app many times and it never opens. It just keeps booting or thinking. I wish it worked.
Finally! Thank you for developing this! It has saved me a lot of arguments!
SupportPay Mobile v2.0 provides the following additional functionality:
- Add additional notes and information to expense
- Save expense to SupportPay to be reviewed and submitted
- Submit an expense directly from the mobile application
- Add merchants, children, categories from the mobile application
- Make or track a payment, whether it is done by cash, check, charge or online
- Task list
smiOne Visa Prepaid Card Account app for cards starting with 4064 or 4786.