For customer support, visit the eService center: https://eservice.xactware.com
The Octagon Claims App is here to help you in such a situation, to streamline your accident/damage claim as well as speed up the policy schedule benefits such as repairs and windscreen replacement.
• Free to download and simple to use
• GPS location recorder
• Allows collection of third party and witness details and statements
• One touch contact to Emergency Services
• Assistance in how to take photos of the vehicles involved
• Save the incident details
• Securely send all the information you have collected directly into our claims office
• Data saved even if you’re not within network range
The Octagon Claims App can also be used to collect vital claims information, even if you are not an Octagon Insurance customer.
Use our app if you would like to:
1.Inspect properties faster.
2.Take and manage photos with ease.
3.Integrate aerial CAD measurements seamlessly.
4.Integrate estimating system pricing seamlessly.
5.Improve company processes.
* Determine estimates for as many sections or stories as you need
* Email estimate reports
* Request a quote for your estimate
* Get estimates in imperial or metric units
- Intuitive interface allows users to be productive with little to no training or education
- Photo based interface makes creation and navigation of large claims fast
- Taps allows for documenting hundreds of items in minutes
- Efficiently add photo and text notes to exterior, rooms and items
- Long press on photos to edit, delete and access other functions
- Checklist makes editing item lists fast and easy
- Instantly share the claim with a policyholder or claim professional who need to interact with the claim
- Update and edit claims via mobile or web
- Export automatically creates a PDF with clickable table of contents, a detailed spreadsheet with photos and a full resolution photo zip file.
Since Hillis Public Adjusters was founded in 1987, we have handled over 55,000 commercial and residential property insurance claims for policyholders across the eastern United States. Today, we can give you that level of guidance, support, and security remotely. You don't have to wait to get the high quality service and support you deserve.
Hillis App is a mobile application created by Hillis Public Adjusters to assist policyholders in their time of need. Hillis App is integrated with Livegenic Real-time Guidance technology and allows us to provide ad-hoc remote damage assessment support, helping home owners demonstrate the full size and scope of the damage, receiving immediate high quality service and support that each person deserves.
-Designed for intuitive simplicity
-No configurations or account creation required
-Single button activation of remote damage assessment.
-High quality streaming over 3G, 4G, and WiFi connections
Requirements and Recommendations:
Hillis Mobile App will consume battery power. For best results, ensure you have adequate battery remaining and have unnecessary apps closed out on the mobile device.
App consumes data bandwidth. Please check with your service provider for any potential data charges the video transmission will incur, or utilize a WiFi connection or a hotspot.
Please be aware of your environment to protect yourself from accidental streaming of legally protected or private property.
If any unexpected issues are encountered, we encourage you to provide feedback or contact support so we can improve our services.
The app has an easy and intuitive car accident inspection report that allows app users to collect accurate date and time of the accident, capture GPS location on a map, collect information about other drivers and cars, take and upload photos. Quick Inspection report allows to make incident inspections on the go catching such essential data as incident GPS location. The reports and inspections are conveniently stored in one place which makes it easy to access them anytime anywhere.
All the data collected in the mobile forms can be shared via email, message, dropbox or other means available on your device. Use configurable checklist features to exactly match your inspections data requirements, they allow capturing date, locations, images and other details of happened incidents/accidents.
This app is a must have for all insurance adjusters to help them fulfill daily tasks.
You can totally eliminate paper usage by installing this app on your device.
Utilizing the Insurance Adjusters app for Auto and Property has the following Features:
• Complete car accidents forms on the go
• Capture accurate GPS locations of the incidents
• Collect date, time, witnesses contact info
• Create quick inspections on the go
• Store all inspections and reports on device
• Share inspections and reports as PDF and Excel files with anybody
• Share stored data via email, message, dropbox and more
• Receive push notifications
• Communicate with other app members via Discussion forum
• Work in offline and online modes
Using this app will bring you the following benefits:
• Improve data accuracy
• Save time entering data
• Reduce expenses
• Eliminate Paperwork and go green
• Have access to your files anytime from anywhere
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps can be 100% customized using a feature-rich WYSIWYG cloud-based editor. Use flexible form features to exactly match your Insurance business requirements, collect date, time, locations, images, signatures and other necessary values and store them inside the app.
In addition to using free Insurance Adjusters version you can get unlimited number of form submissions and remove all ads in the app by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $1.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $19.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
SwiftBid features a host of intelligent tools that make every Contractor an expert estimator regardless of their familiarity with building practices. These tools include an intelligent questionnaire that eliminates the time consuming and tedious practice of Contactors searching through a large database of line items for the information they need. SwiftBid captures the essential photos and data required to perform Preservation and Repair work, while improving estimate accuracy by notifying users of details they may have overlooked. Contractors can also validate the accuracy of their cost estimates and receive bid approvals while still on the job site.
The Benefits You’ll Experience By Utilizing SwiftBid™
• Create bids and document preservation activity on your smartphone
• Optimized bid review interface puts bid price, validation price, photos and more on a single screen
• Instant expertise and consistency across all estimates
• Receive job approvals while still on-site
• Absolute validity of data
• Send data, diagrams and photographs seamlessly to other systems
• Elimination of duplicate data entry
• Optimized photo handling
• Marshall & Swift independently researched cost data validates bid prices
• Automated roof dimensioning and diagram creation
• Photo annotation/markup tools