For customer support, visit the eService center: https://eservice.xactware.com
Users can use their mobile devices to do the following:
* View assignment information including statuses, notes, documents, photos, action items, and policy information
* Contact the insured
* Update action items
* Add notes and photos
* Locate claims within a 30-mile radius of their location
* Get directions to nearby assignments
To use XactAnalysis SP mobile, you must first be a registered user of XactAnalysis SP and have a valid account for that product.
To register for XactAnalysis SP, visit www.xactware.com/registerforxactanalysissp.
For more information about XactAnalysis SP mobile, visit www.xactware.com
Symbility® Mobile Claims® (Canada) is a mobile field estimating solution that puts the full power of adjusting a property claim into the hands of Canadian adjusters and third-party contractors – wherever a claim takes them. Customers will experience even more control, speed, flexibility, visibility and accuracy than previously possible, resulting in a faster and better claims experience.
Mobile Claims (Canada) provides:
- rapid loss site estimate generation
- ability to capture photographs, add journal entries, create complete floor plans, roofs plans & exterior plans, use live cost details and components, and more
- real-time data synchronization with Symbility Claims Connect
- offline use when no Internet connection is available
Use our app if you would like to:
1.Inspect properties faster.
2.Take and manage photos with ease.
3.Integrate aerial CAD measurements seamlessly.
4.Integrate estimating system pricing seamlessly.
5.Improve company processes.
Commercial property managers, co-worker all collaborate to organize and manage the work flow between property managers, their employees, their tenants and their vendors.
SwiftBid features a host of intelligent tools that make every Contractor an expert estimator regardless of their familiarity with building practices. These tools include an intelligent questionnaire that eliminates the time consuming and tedious practice of Contactors searching through a large database of line items for the information they need. SwiftBid captures the essential photos and data required to perform Preservation and Repair work, while improving estimate accuracy by notifying users of details they may have overlooked. Contractors can also validate the accuracy of their cost estimates and receive bid approvals while still on the job site.
The Benefits You’ll Experience By Utilizing SwiftBid™
• Create bids and document preservation activity on your smartphone
• Optimized bid review interface puts bid price, validation price, photos and more on a single screen
• Instant expertise and consistency across all estimates
• Receive job approvals while still on-site
• Absolute validity of data
• Send data, diagrams and photographs seamlessly to other systems
• Elimination of duplicate data entry
• Optimized photo handling
• Marshall & Swift independently researched cost data validates bid prices
• Automated roof dimensioning and diagram creation
• Photo annotation/markup tools