* ORC cheat sheet for traffic offenses; OVI; drug possession; drug trafficking; drug manufacturing; prescription drugs; tobacco; liquor laws; CCW permit holder violations and reciprocity agreements; statute of limitations; Castle Doctrine; ORC definitions (e.g. deadly weapon, offense of violence, etc.); conspiracy, attempt and complicity; degrees of mental culpability; organizational liability.
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; ORC charges; OH1 narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator
* County number listing; States requiring front license plate; CMV out of service orders & company snapshot.
* Spanish for law enforcement with text translator for other languages
* LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* OVI SFST and new CPR technique video tutorials
* Case Law resource for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
*Liquor Permit Types; list of active permits (by County); permit violations (by County); and last 500 cancelled permits.
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from multiple sources.
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training, and OVI SFST video tutorials.
* Directory of OPOTC reported municipal police and county sheriff agencies, coroners offices, drug task forces, federal agencies, institutions, OSP posts, prosecutors, and state agencies.
* PDF Cheat Sheets (traffic code, criminal code, CCW, drug trafficking & possession, OVI, money laundering)
* Ohio Attorney General Crime Victims Compensation Program details
Keychord is the dynamic dictionary / reference app for piano chords and scales. Use it to find all the scales and chords! Also included is a 5 octave multitouch piano!
Easy keyboard to lookup and play around with all chords and scales. Lots of chordtypes and scaletypes to choose from. Also reverse lookup and staff view.
Included is the 5 octave scrollable multitouch minipiano with 128 different sounds from Mini Piano Pro.
- 50+ ChordTypes
- 100+ ScaleTypes
- Note Names
- Component Intervals
- Reverse Chord & Scale Lookup, including Partial Chords
- Inversions / Slashed Chords
- Staff View
- Favorite and recent Chordtypes
- Hear every Chord and Scale
- Full 5 octave multitouch piano from Mini Piano Pro
- Record songs as midi and set them as ringtone
KeyChord is built around a visual keyboard that you can use to interact with the selected chord- or scaletype. You can for instance tap on a key to make it the root of the chord or you can longpress a selected chordnote to invert the chord to that position. Same goes for scales. Tap a already selected rootnote for different kind of information modes like note-names or intervals.
Everything is dynamic, we don't use a database to give you a few predefined chord locations, but we know how a chord works and let you select a chord everywhere you want.
To add to the dynamic nature of this app, we also included a reverse lookup, both for chords and scales. Easily select the notes of the chord you have in mind (or have discovered on your piano) and let KeyChord tell you how it's called. It supports even missing notes (Like CMaj7 (no 5th)).
Audio playback is also enabled in all modes.
As bonus the playable piano from Mini Piano Pro (128 sounds and 5 octaves) is included.
Ideal companion for a learning fakebook or realbook jazz piano.
Internet connection is only used for for OPT-IN statistics.
We are aware of some bugs in the honeycomb version of Android. We are expecting to fix this in the coming days.
If you have bugs on a pre 3.0 version of android, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
It supports English - Indonesian, Indonesian - English, words, phrases, pronunciations, regular and irregular verb features including infinitive, simple past, past participle and the meaning in Indonesian.
- English - Indonesian.
- Indonesian - English.
- Words and phrases.
- Regular and irregular verbs (infinitive, simple past, past participle, and the meaning).
- English and Indonesian pronunciations.
- Fast search-engine.
- searching options.
- Latest dictionary data.
- Could work either online or offline (No internet connection required).