- Find the fish and bugs that can be caught in each month
- Discover which Animal Crossing animals you still need to be catch, by adding the ones you've caught to your "Catalog"
- Learn about the selling price and locations of the catchables
- Receive a notification every time there's an Animal Crossing in-game event - all automatically!
- Browse through a list of all of the community projects, allowing you to work out which to build next
- View a full calendar of all of the upcoming events in Animal Crossing, including more details about each
This app is truly essential to all Animal Crossing New Leaf players. It works offline too, so you have access to a huge amount of information at all times.
- New UI
- Added share button, share everything you just caught !
- Added accessories
- Added Analytics for crash reports
- Easy way to set paintings and sculptures as caught
- One ad in detail view
- Events list
- Easy way to send feedback
- Check our Google+ community :
- Sort animals
- Check animals you already have
- Check animals you can catch today
- Search for animals
- Easily set an animal as caught
- Check paintings and sculptures AND how to spot a fake
Thanks to http://www.visualpharm.com for the icon.
More than 100 delicious vegan recipes in app.
Easy cook and free.
App is in english.
A few recipes from the app:
Amaranth Banana Pancakes
Vegan Feta Cheese
Vegan Matar Paneer
Vegan Peanut Butter Frosting
Tasty Vegan Mayo
Yummy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Peace Creamy Artichoke Dip
Truffles ala Vegan
and more 100 recipes in app.
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
-Two children's fairy tales in one: "The Three Little Pigs" and "Goldilocks and the Three Bears"
-High quality, new stories continually made available within the app for purchase
-Fun and colorful illustrations
-Easy-to-read text on each page
-Clear and engaging narration
-Easy-to-use for children of all ages
-Auto play feature for preschoolers and toddlers
Storyboard Tales is an interactive book for kids that will keep young children engaged with its bright, colorful illustrations, fun characters, and entertaining narration. Enjoy familiar favorites, including “The Three Little Pigs” and “Goldilocks and the Three Bears”, in a very convenient and mobile format.
Made by parents of three young children, this book was created to entertain without too many frills and unnecessary noise in order to mimic the experience of reading a children's story. Turn down the volume and this app makes a great quiet book for kids in church, preschool, family night, waiting rooms, and the car.
Easily find the information you need when you’re on the go. The new minimalist design puts the focus on your results so you can get the information you need in a snap.
• Get instant suggestions as you type with Search Assist.
• Go hands-free with Voice search.
• Find local results faster with combined map and list view (US only).
• Swipe right to toggle between web, image, and video results.
• Clear your search history and set Safe Search preferences in Settings.
• Refine your query by tapping the arrows next to keyword suggestions.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/193847
Focusing on dogs, cats, horses, and birds, the free app helps owners quickly and accurately identify and understand common household hazards, toxic and non-toxic plants, potentially harmful medications, as well as warm or cold weather hazards. It also provides crucial information about the severity of the problem and critical next steps.
Information in the app comes from expert toxicologists at the ASPCA’s Animal Poison Control Center, which handles more than 180,000 cases each year of pets exposed to potentially toxic substances.
APCC by ASPCA Features
- A searchable database of hundreds of plants, household hazards, medications, warm weather toxins and cold weather toxins commonly found in or around homes
- Details for each toxin including: scientific name, alternate names, example images, severity of exposure, and potential symptoms for at-risk dogs, cats, horses, and birds
- Color-coding to help you identify the toxins of most concern
- Dogs and chocolate poison meter
- Built-in rodent poison calculator
- One-touch speed-dialing to the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center
As the weather improves, this app is a vital tool for pet owners shopping for new houseplants or garden additions. But all pet parents should download the APCC by ASPCA app to keep their animals safe and far from harm.
Please note that the information is not meant to be all-inclusive, but rather a compilation of the most frequently encountered toxins. As always, if you suspect your pet may have ingested a poisonous substance, contact your local veterinarian or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center immediately.