Know which companies are cruelty-free! Use this handy shopping guide to look up cosmetic, personal care, and household product companies while you’re on the go. It's literally the most up-to-date cruelty free shopping guide at your fingertips. Please update your app to the latest version if you haven't already done so.
What's new in this update?
* Newly designed look.
* Company information updated daily.
* Navigate by product category or brands.
* Search for brands by brand name.
* Find brands by scanning barcodes.
* Barcode data is continually updated; if you cannot find a brand through scan, search by barcode prefix or brand name.
* Connect with us and sign up to receive our newsletter.
Additional features will be added in future updates.
Published by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, this shopping guide lists over 2,000 U.S. and Canadian companies that do not test ingredients, formulations, or finished products on animals. The Leaping Bunny Program certifies that no new animal testing is used, so you can be confident about your cruelty-free choices.
*Please note, this app is only available for download in the US and Canadian App Store/Google Play Store. The owner of this app is the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics, which operates the Leaping Bunny Program in the US and Canada. The list of certified companies, therefore, is primarily comprised of US and Canadian based companies.