Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
With Android Office, we have brought the power of productivity to your fingertips. Create, open and export Microsoft Word files directly from the app and have all of your documents in your pocket.
To stay productive, you need all of your files with you at all times. With Android Office, we have combined a powerful word processor with the freedom of opening Microsoft Word files from your Android device.
For work or for play: Android Office has you covered. Create .docx files using the simple and fluid word processor or view existing ones simply by opening them from within Android Office. It has never been easier to view or edit Microsoft Word files on the go.
Use the intuitive user interface to navigate quickly and easily around hundreds of files, or search for one with just a tap - it’s fast, simple and easy to use.
Preview a file locally stored on your device or SD card directly from Android Office and take control of your files.
Creating a new document is easy, too. Just tap, name your file and begin typing. Better yet: Android Office gives you the freedom and functionality that a professional deserves; change the font, text color, text size and so much more easily.
Once you have finished creating your document, you can easily convert it to a PDF format or email it directly to anybody, right from within Android Office.
The modern yet pocketable word processor - Android Office: Word Docs Pro.
- Open existing .docx files with a tap.
- Create new documents with ease.
- Edit the font, text color, text size and justification of the text with your fingertips.
- One click export and sharing (PDF).
Works on both tablets and phones!
Get the ultimate word office app for Android at a fraction of the price of many others!
With great features such as:
★An innovative grid layout so that you can see and open all of your documents easily.
★ Supports the creation of .docx/.doc/.txt files. The default file type is .docx, and the one we recommend you work in as it has the most features, but you can manually enter .doc or .txt at the end of your document name if you want it to be a .doc or a .txt file.
★ Font Styles: Times New Roman, Calibri, Cambria, Helvetica, Tahoma, Arial.
★ Font Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24, 36, 72.
★ Font Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Black.
★ Bold, italics and underlining.
★ Justification of text to the left, center and right.
★ Auto save - Press the back button and the app will automically save your work.
★ Undo Button - Will undo all changes you made since you last saved the document.
★ Updated help documentation.
★ Search your sd card for files to edit! Email documents from your computer to your Android, and you can then open up these files and edit them on your device using this app by searching for it using the search icon at the top! Make sure to save the file to your device after you email them to yourself. Any changes you make are saved and you can email these files as well. Can currently search for .docx/.doc/.txt files to edit.
★Bold, underline or italicize a word by highlighting that word and then pressing the bold, italicize or underline function.
★ Landscape mode added.
★ Emailing as a .doc/.docx file or as a pdf or as a .txt! Simply long press the document and press transfer. Then you can choose how to transfer the document!
★ Fast and intuitive use.
★ Made by professionals, used by everyone.
Email me if you have any issues! I will get back to you within 24 hours. Please be as descriptive as possible so I am able to deal with your issue as fast as possible.
Controls are applied uniformly to your current paragraph. If you want to use different controls, press return and this new line will have different controls.
Preview was removed to make the app faster, if you would prefer to have the old version of the app please email me.
Note: The app used to be called Kindle Office Pro, that is why the screenshots show this name.
CloudOn enables you to create, review, edit and share Microsoft Office ® (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android tablet or phone.
You can also connect to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account(s), and send or share files with colleagues and contacts via email directly from the app.
With over 7 million downloads, CloudOn has helped business professionals create, review & edit over 60 million Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations and log more than 8 million mobile productivity hours.
CREATE, REVIEW and EDIT docs (DOCUMENT EDITOR)
• Create, review and edit Microsoft Office Word® docs, notes, Excel® spreadsheets and PowerPoint® presentations.
• Rich document editing and creation on your mobile devices - insert charts, images, equations, Smartart, clipart, tables, shapes.
• Beautiful Office documents - format fonts, paragraphs, styles, themes and layout.
• Quickly review docs and notes - spelling and grammar, track changes, comments, annotations and rich markup.
• Analyze and visualize - view and create charts (including pivot, bar, line, area etc), add formulas, filter and build rich spreadsheets and workbooks
• Make your presentations spiffy - rich themes and colors.
• Add convenience to presenting from your mobile device - Microsoft Powerpoint presentations with animations and transitions timed to the second. Increase productivity.
• 100% compatibility with Microsoft Office files - open, edit and save Word files, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations without worry
ACCESS and MANAGE files (FILE MANAGER)
• Seamlessly connect to and access Microsoft Office ® and Adobe Acrobat ® documents in your cloud storage provider account(s), including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Open documents, spreadsheets and presentations from your email accounts as well as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Organize your files - Copy, paste, delete, rename and move files across folders.
• Sit back and relax - all your files and docs are saved automatically giving you the comfort that you won't lose your data.
• View virtually any file type, including Microsoft Office ®, Adobe Acrobat ® and Images: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
SHARE and SEND Office docs
• No more versions - work on the same doc with colleagues.
• Use the FileSpace to add context to your notes - view all the activity on any given doc including edits, actions, and notes.
• If you prefer just send a link to the file by email!
CLOUD PRINT docs (pro feature)
• Print Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and Powerpoint Presentations.
** CloudOn is free to use for all. Some features are available through CloudOn Pro @ the introductory offer of $3.99/month or $39.99/year. **
CloudOn - we bring your Office documents and notes to life.
A safe and easy app for learning Keyboard Shortcuts. You can become quicker and more efficient and save a lot of time if you make use of the Keyboard Shortcuts that Microsoft Office provides you with. After learning these Keyboard Shortcuts you can finish tasks and work quicker with less typing and clicking.
This app contains Keyboard Shortcuts for: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and Powerpoint
Keep your eyes open for the latest app news on our website:
Use this application as a tutor, tutorial or reference to help or aid you in using your software. For some, many lessons can be learned, this app is not only for working more efficiently but is also good for learning about features of a software product.
For example - Discover Features like:
-Managing, saving, loading, opening, closing, counting and grammar and spell checking word documents.
-Formulas, table creation and management in spreadsheets.
-Finding or searching text
-Inline image or picture operations.
Please expect of this app to update from time to time.
Q: What is a Keyboard Shortcut?
A: It is a keyboard button, sequence or set of keyboard buttons that are mapped to a specific action in a Software Product. For example: By pressing Ctrl and S in "Microsoft Word" you activate the save file action. The save action can initiated quicker by using a Keyboard Shortcut - the traditional way would be to look for buttons and icons that "indicates" a save action - move the mouse on the button and then click - This is clearly a much slower process.
Enjoy and good luck!!
- atalhos Microsoft Windows
- atalhos Microsoft Word
- atalhos Microsoft Excel
Learn to use Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Access 2010!
Bonus: Windows 7 and Office fundamentals Audio lectures.
Windows 7 - Training
Office Fundamentals - 1 Training
Word 2010 - 8 Training
Excel 2010 - 11 Training
Access 2010 - 10 Training
PowerPoint 2010 - 8 Training
More updates coming soon, by end of May.
MUST HAVE FLASH ON PHONE! If you get an flash error, close and try again, audio will be turned off automatically, slides will progress automatically.
If you are getting a BLUE QUESTION box: this means you need to install Flash plugin for chapters to work.
1) Download Flash APK from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html
2) Scroll Down and find Flash 11.1 (for your Andriod, 2x, 3x, or 4x) and download it.
3) Settings -> Security -> "Allow Unknown Sources" (You can trust Adobe Apps)
4) Once installed, run the Office 2010 app again, and refresh the chapters.
Download AD FREE APP: http://goo.gl/fTRvK
This product includes a one year license to use AlwaysOnPC for a single user.
(Note:does not support sound or full motion video yet)
★★★★★ "...absolutely an amazing purchase..." Dan (February 21, 2012)
★★★★★ "Great app Can play runescape well and all around works well." Jacob (March 9, 2012)
★★★★★ "WARNING BEST APP EVER!... AWESOME!!" nathanial (July 8, 2011)
★★★★★ "Un-fing-believeable! hands down THE BEST app...Awesome!"-by- (July 3, 2011)
Do everything you can do on your Laptop on your Android device with this amazing app:
▶ OpenOffice Suite with Dropbox: open and edit Microsoft Office documents with features such as:
★ WORD docs (Writer) ★ POWERPOINT (Impress) ★ EXCEL Spreadsheet (Calc)
------------------------- -------------------------- ---------------------------
➢ Font size shape etc ➢ Template/slide-master ➢ 'DataPilot' pivot tables
➢ Spelling, Grammar ➢ Drawing, graphics tools ➢ Sort, Filter, Group, Subtotals
➢ Revision tracking ➢ Animations & transitions ➢ Macros & Extensions
➢ Tables & columns ➢ Callouts and flowcharts ➢ 2D & 3D Charts
➢ Mail-merge, macros ➢ Table design templates ➢ Split and Freeze panes
➢ Export / CONVERT to PDF from .doc .xls .ppt PNG, JPG, TIFF & lots more!
▶ Full Google Chrome with Web Store and Chrome Extensions, or use Firefox Addons like:
➢ Evernote Web Clipper ➢ Yahoo! Toolbar ➢ Adblock plus ➢Xmarks / Lastpass ➢Zotero
➢Screenshot plus ➢Stylish ➢ Springpad ➢ Greasmonkey ➢ Web developer tools & tons more!
Play these Java-applet games virtually on AlwaysOnPC from your Android device:
➢ Play Runescape
➢ PartyPoker / EuroPoker
➢ Pogo games
... and tons more!
▶ Best Flash Browser for Productivity sites
[Note: App does not support audio or streaming video yet]
Can't find free Flash download for Android (or don't want to 'root')? Run Flash virtually through AlwaysOnPC App (no Flash plug-in needed!) and use sites like these:
➢ Prezi.com - Create & edit Prezi App on Android!
➢ Apple iWork Suite - edit Keynote, edit Pages files or edit Numbers spreadsheets on iCloud.com (free beta)
➢ Adobe Acrobat.com, Formscentral.com, createPDF.com
➢ Zoho & more!
▶ Flash Video, Games & entertainment
(Note: App does NOT support audio or streaming video yet)
➢ Facebook Flash Games like Zynga Poker, Farmville2, Chefville, Cityville, etc
➢ Club Penguin, Webkinz, Animal Jam, etc
➢ Jibjab.com, BlueMountain
➢ Bigpoint Darkorbit & more!
▶ Upload/download super fast via your virtual PC (with Dropbox access) to sites like:
➢ Fuze etc.
Even more apps included:
★ PDF Reader - View PDFs, fill & save forms, Markup, annotations & more!
★ InkScape drawing (.SVG, import Adobe Illustrator files)
★ Gimp - for edit, crop and retouch photos & images like GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF etc.
More reasons why customers love AlwaysOnPC:
➤ Super fast opening online files & email attachments:
➤ Copy and paste between Office apps, photo editor, drawing program, email & more
➤ Included storage: 2 GB of online disk space to store your files
➤ Dropbox pre-installed (Tip: use Selective Sync to keep it under 2Gb)
➤ Connections are fully encrypted for your security
Note:App does not yet support audio or full-motion video – these improvements coming soon!
Registration required for use (and confirmation of email).
Requires an active 3G or WiFi network connection to run
*Hosted virtual PC with remote access,similar to gotomypc, logmein, vnc, teamviewer, splashtop etc.
if you need help email email@example.com
Office 2010 Study Guide with Audio Video lectures
Learn to use Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Access 2010!
Bonus: Windows 7 and Office fundamentals Audio lectures.
1: Introduction to Word
2: Document Presentation
3: Collaboration and Research
4: Document Productivity
Excel 2010 Chapter 1: Introduction to Excel
2:Formulas and Functions
3: Excel Charts
4: Excel Datasets and Tables
Access 2010 Chapter 1: Introduction to Access
2: Relational Databases and Queries
3: Customize, Analyze and Summarize Query Data
4: Creating and Using Professional Forms and Reports
PowerPoint 2010 Chapter 1: Intro to PP, 2, 3, 4.
Download Free version to check compatibility. Search Office 2010 Study Guide Free.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or in another app.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera backup
• Improved support for working with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote, including editing Office documents
• Larger thumbnails and nicer photo views
Sign up now and get 3 month of premium membership for free.
• View, edit and create your documents that you needed to bring to your PC
• Create professional diagrams with rich style with your finger tip
• Apply transition effects and run animations on your presentation
• Simple and intuitive user interface optimized for your smartphone and tablet
• Fast to open and scroll
• Mobile-friendly editing menu
• Insert various objects (Support to insert video clip)
• High rendering quality and compatibility
• Add annotation, memo and highlight on PDF file
• Support to save as PDF
• Optimized file management on mobile devices
• New documents with templates
• Online storage service (ThinkFree Online, Box.net, Google Drive)
* File Manager
Optimized file management and UX make it easy to perform common tasks such as multi-selection, open, rename, search, copy, delete, and send. Quick and easy access to the recent files list enables you to find recently edited documents conveniently.
* Template Download
ThinkFree Mobile Pro supports a PC-like experience so that user can not only create new documents with templates but also download more than 40 kinds of extra templates from an online server for free.
* Online Storage
Documents can be uploaded or downloaded via web storage services such as ThinkFree Online, Box.net and Google Drive. In the future, various cloud services will also be linked through the Cloud Connector Service for synchronizing content on various devices and platforms.
ThinkFree Mobile Pro is also connected to Box.com storage service (OneCloud), enabling users to create, open, edit and share documents anytime anywhere.
* Edit Menu
Intuitive UI and optimized UX provide a PC-like editing experience, making it easy and convenient to perform edit tasks.
* Insert Objects
The option to insert various objects allows you to create unique documents. You can insert tables, shapes, drawings and video clips with the best UX. A library of 23 images, 36 shapes, 8 line styles, and 12 charts helps you create professional looking documents.
* Rendering Quality
Compatible with respect to 3D shapes, Pro provides high quality figures and renders various object effects such as neon, shadow, and reflection. It also displays smart art that is compatible with MS Office.
• Dynamic & visual effects
• Inserting video clips
• Slide note
• Inserting annotations on PDF
• Numeric keyboard & easy calculation
• PC-like functions
• Various fonts
• Integrated quick text-viewer
• Extra features
* Animation & Transition effects
Pro supports a variety of animation effects such as entrance, fly in, pinwheel etc. Slides with animations are displayed with a star (★). Adding a transition effect (24 kinds of effects) is also easy using the contextual menu on slide’s thumbnail view.
* Insert Video Clips
Show supports multimedia effects to grab an audience’s attention by delivering dynamic presentations.
* Slide Note
Show supports slide notes that allow you to add annotations with a stylus pen or finger during a slide show.
* Insert PDF Annotations
PDF viewer supports highlighting on important content and annotations using shapes, comments and lines for emphasis.
* Numeric Keyboard & Easy Calculation
Calc provides accurate and complex functions with various numeric keyboards. It also supports function search, which is similar to the MS Office feature.
* Integrated Quick Text Viewer
If you need to open and read a large text heavy document, ThinkFree Mobile Pro will quickly change to a text viewer mode.
* Hyperlink, Dictionary, TTS
Inserting hyperlinks to objects helps you to support documents with more detailed explanations. You can also search for the exact meaning of words using the built-in dictionary and listen to the words via the TTS (Text-to-Speech) feature.
** This app can also be used as the add-on of browser, such as google standard browser, Dolphin and so on.
Supported file formats include:
* Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
* Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
* Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
* Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
* Autodesk AutoCad (.dxf)
* Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
* Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
1.It allows you to view documents from url.
* You can type the document URL to view it directly.
* It starts automatically when you read document on your browser or when you click the document link from your mail or any other apps.
2.It allows you to view google documents and files from your Google Docs account directly.
* View your google documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
* View the files such as pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and more from your Google Docs.
3.It allows you to view local files and mail's attachment.
* View the pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* View the images such as dxf, psd and ai.
* Document page as a image can be shared with your gmail and other apps.
* English, Korean, Russian, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Japanese
All you need to do is locate a PDF document on your Anroid device and select to open it using Sonic PDF Creator. Once the file is imported into the app, the PDF creation will automatically start. Newly created PDF files are stored on your phone’s storage system until you delete them, enabling you to easily share, preview, or use them in other apps.
We’ve made the mobile user experience a top priority. Sonic PDF Creator for smartphones and tablets is resource efficient and allocates only a minimum amount of your device’s processor and RAM resources to the entire PDF creation process. Your files are sent to our powerful servers where our best-on-market conversion technology is able to generate professional-looking PDF documents from your file’s content. Once the process is done, high quality conversion results are then quickly sent back to the Sonic PDF Creator file list without any loss to your Android device’s performance.
For your privacy, files are never stored on our servers for more than 24 hours, and are never used for anything else other than for the conversion process.
For instant pdf2doc conversions, download Able2Doc PDF to Word Mobile. For more conversion output formats and customized conversions, including pictures, Libre Office and AutoCAD, try the Able2Extract Desktop version.
We look forward to hearing your comments, ratings, and any suggestions on what you’d like to see in future updates. So send us your feedback!
More from developer
This Syncplicity Mobile App for Good lets you:
• Enjoy a beautiful, 100% native user interface optimized for your device
• Browse and open any file or folder in your Syncplicity account, including shared and deleted folders
• Go back in time with full access to every file's previous versions
• Stay up-to-date with your News Feed – all events in your account listed in chronological order
• Share any file with anyone over text, email, or just copy a secure web link into the clipboard
• Rest easy with end-to-end security – Syncplicity transmits and stores all data encrypted with AES-256 protection
• Remain safe and in control – unlinking your device online will reset it and wipe all data that's stored on it
• Access previously opened files and folders even when you're offline
• Upload files to any folder in your account directly from other applications by "sharing" them with Syncplicity
• Search for files within any folder in your account
Good Dynamics lets you:
• Allow Syncplicity data to reside in a FIPS compliant container on the mobile device
• Allow IT to enforce application passcode policies
• Enforce compliance policies and container management using remote wipe and lock, password protection, provisioning and de-provisioning Ensure
• Allow Authentication delegation
If you are not a Good Technology user, you can download Syncplicity for Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syncplicity.android&hl=en.
If you do not have a Syncplicity account, please visit http://syncplicity.com/ to learn more about this solution.