SugarSync is the simplest yet most powerful way to sync, share, search and access all of your files – documents, photos, videos and music. SugarSync for Android puts all of your files from across all of your computers right at your fingertips, making you more productive when you’re on the go.
With SugarSync for Android, you can:
• Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
• Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
• Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers
• Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps. Changes will automatically sync to all your computers
• Search for any file or folder across your computers – even those folders that other have privately shared with you.
• Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
• Share both large files and folders using public links.
• Free 5 GB plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
Note: You may incur data charges by your mobile carrier when syncing over cellular data networks.
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop Support for SD cards)
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
New files in your device are instantly uploaded to Google Drive. New files in Google Drive are automatically downloaded into your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same Google Drive account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Google Drive desktop client works but it's not the same with the official Google Drive Android app. The Google Drive app is all manual. Autosync for Google Drive is all about automation. For example, it can be configured to instantly upload new photos to a folder in Google Drive. Those photos can be automatically downloaded to your other devices. If you later delete the bad photos on one device or in your Google Drive, this app will delete them everywhere. You take photos by your phone, get home, all those photos automatically show up in your Google Drive folder on your computer. No manual work required.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the official Google Drive app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. Autosync for Google Drive is here to fill the gap.
✓ Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Google Drive on desktop
✓ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
✓ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Google Drive immediately
✓ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
✓ Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
✓ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
✓ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
✓ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
✓ Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
If like this app, please consider upgrading to PRO version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to Pro features. You can do so via in-app purchase.
✓ Sync multiple pairs of folders
✓ Sync the whole Google My Drive with a folder in your device
✓ Upload files larger than 8 MB
✓ Protect app settings with passcode
✓ No ads displayed in the app
✓ Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more info about the app, including the FAQ.
If you run into any issue with the app or have suggestions what we can do better, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist you.
Sync links your devices with a private identity, which means your information is never stored on servers in the cloud. Sync skips the cloud to keep your data secure and transfers files up to 16x faster.
On-demand access to all of the synced folders on your Mac, PC, or NAS device allows you to sync your files only when you need them to save space on your Android device.
• Access your folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, docs, and PDFs from your Android device to any of your synced folders.
• Automatically backup your photos to a folder on your computer to protect your memories.
• Files are encrypted in-flight to keep them private and protected.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
• Take a picture of a QR code to easily connect to folders on other devices.
• Sync large folders on-demand.
• Ability to cancel pending file transfers
• Back up your linked devices in two taps
• Change which devices you back up to at any time
• Peer list of connected devices visible for each folder
• View details for each folder including size, number of files, last synced date, and other helpful info
• Updated user interface and performance improvements
• Clear synced files to free up space on your device
• Improved action menu in the main folder list
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
Leave your mark with iAnnotate!
MARK UP: Don't be afraid to get messy! Choose from the pen, highlighter, shapes and more to take notes on your PDFs.
MULTITASK: Because why focus on just one thing? iAnnotate lets you work on multiple PDFs at the same time, and easily navigate between them with tabs.
SPEED: iAnnotate gives you fast, continuous vertical scroll through an entire document.
SEARCH: Search by filename through all of the PDF documents on your device.
NAVIGATE: Open the Search Panel to explore your documents by thumbnails, bookmarks, or search results.
SHARE: Annotations made in iAnnotate are fully integrated into the PDF and can be viewed and edited in other compliant PDF applications.
AND SO MUCH MORE: We have a lot of exciting things we're working on for 2015. Visit us at www.iannotate.com, and reach out to us on Twitter (@branchfire) and Facebook.
• NO ADS or in-app purchases!
• Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation
• Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text, and more
• Auto-sync your PDF edits with Dropbox & Google Drive
• Annotate PDFs with others in real time
• Fill PDF forms and sign documents
• Take notes on blank PDFs
• Powerful file organizer
• Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
• Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to use
• Available in your browser as a Chrome App (http://goo.gl/IVsRl0).
• Bookmark PDF pages for future reference
• Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments
• Tabs allow you to quickly work across multiple PDF documents.
• A PDF table of contents allows you jump chapters and sections
• Printing on KitKat and Lollipop
• Full screen mode on KitKat and Lollipop
• View as single- or double-page, continuous scroll, and thumbnails
• Support for Samsung Multi Window
• Even more: text search; page rotation; high levels of zoom; and more
PDF Annotator and Editor
• Draw directly on the PDF
• Type text directly on the PDF
• Highlight, underline and strikeout text
• Add arrows, circles, lines and more
• An annotation summary shows all annotations at a glance, and just tap one to navigate to it
• Scroll and turn pages by using two fingers while you annotate
• Optimized for SPen and other select styluses
Sign & Fill PDF Forms
• Fill out, save, and send PDF forms
• Sign a document by hand, and save your signature for later reuse
Convert & Create
• Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (tif, jpeg, gif, png)
• Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes
Dropbox & Google Drive Sync
• Auto-sync annotations back to Dropbox or Google Drive
• For Dropbox, Xodo minimizes data use by uploading only the changes you make, not the whole document
• Rename, copy, move, or delete docs and folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
• Recent files are can be quickly accessed, and will automatically open to the last page visited
Annotate PDFs with others:
• Add your PDF to Xodo Connect and invite people to view and annotate online and in real time
• No downloads or signups required
Make Xodo Better:
Have an idea to make Xodo even better? We'd love to hear it! Please add your idea and vote on other ones here: http://goo.gl/mE8lrv. Community interest plays a big part in how we prioritize upcoming features, so let us know what's important to you.
Want to try out the latest features, and help iron out any problems before the update goes mainstream? Then join the Xodo beta program! Get all the info here: http://goo.gl/srMUSD
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @XodoPDF | http://www.xodo.com | http://www.xodo.com/legal
Xodo is powered by PDFTron | http://pdftron.com
View PDF documents
• Open and render PDFs quickly and clearly
• Support search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Support various types of view mode including Single Page / Continuous Page / Thumbnail
• Support text view with reflow function, especially for smartphone users
• Jump to certain page by page number
• Open password protected files
• Tap on hyperlinks in file to open linked web pages
• Check document properties, including general document information and security settings
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Support PSI (Pressure Sensitive Ink) technology in Pencil annotation and sign any document using your finger
• Add annotations in PDF documents with a full set of feature rich annotation tools, including Text Markup tools, Drawing Markup tools, Signature tool, Typewriter, and Note
• Easily adjust annotation colors, opacity, border thickness and note appearance
• Support Undo / Redo
• Support annotation flattening
Outline / Bookmark / Annotation management
• Navigate long documents using outline
• Add and Edit bookmarks to record specific view information
• List all annotations in PDF documents with its author, page info, added date and annotation contents
• Easily switch among Local file view, Cloud view and History view by swiping
• Sort PDFs by File Name / Size / Last Modified Date
• Search certain PDF
• Create folder
• Support to Rename / Copy / Move / Delete file or folder
• Share file by Bluetooth, Mail or Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF documents with password
• Encrypt PDF documents with certificate (an In-App Purchase feature)
--Available in Android 2.3 and above
--Manual copy and store of certificate in Android device before decryption and encryption required
• Specify permissions to restrict operations to PDF documents, such as copy, comment, and print
Public cloud integration
• Access cloud services like Dropbox / SkyDrive / Google Drive / Box / KuaiPan/OneDrive easily
• Upload / Download files
• Share PDFs by URL
PDF form support
• Fill PDF forms and save
• Highlight fillable form fields
• Reset form fields
• Import and export form data
• Flatten form fields
Other useful tips
• Portrait / Landscape / Auto-rotate screen mode
• Day/Night reading mode
• Brightness settings
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
** This is the Free, no limited version of PDF Max, you will get Ads while using the app **
** To remove Ads, feel free to go to About, tap "Buy the full version on Google Play". Thanks.
Since PDF Max 4, the app requires permission(s) as follows:
- Read Phone Status and Identity - required to terminate the read aloud progress when there is an incoming call.
- Find/Use accounts on the device: No longer required since v4.1.0.
PDF Max 4 Features:
* READING FEATURES
- Fast PDF Rendering with large PDF support
- Smooth vertical scrolling - allow you to scroll through your entire PDF document smoothly and efficiency.
- Open documents in multiple tabs.
- Multi-purposes SideBar includes everything you need to skim through your documents like never before: Page Thumbnails, PDF Outlines/Bookmarks, Annotation List & Search Panel.
- PDF Text to Speech
- Advanced PDF Text Reflow: This Amazing Text Reflow feature that helps you read your PDF easily with any kind of PDF. Forget the tedious pan & zoom steps, you now just enjoy reading your documents.
- Smart Zoom: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen. Simple & efficient reading.
- Friendly & Easy to use User Interface
* ANNOTATING FEATURES
- Text markup: Highlight, Underline, Strike out & Squiggle
- Unlimited threaded comments (notes) attached to any annotation.
- Create VOICE ANNOTATIONS: Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
- HANDWRITING with Advanced Zoom-In Writing feature
- Eraser tools to manipulate your handwriting
- Shape tools to draw Line, Arrow, Rectangle & Oval with intelligent snapping
- Rich format Freetext tool to type over PDF pages
- Stamp tool to insert Predefined, Standard Business Stamps & Custom Stamps
- Signature tool to manage and insert your signatures
- Undo/Redo function to correct your mistake
* EDITING FEATURES
- Manage PDF Pages (Insert, Copy/Cut/Paste, Reorder & Delete PDF Pages)
- Manage PDF Outlines (Table of Contents) , PDF Embedded Links
* FORM-FILLING FEATURES:
- Support Text field, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown list, buttons & date-time fields
- Support AcroForms & Static XFA Forms
- Zoom-in writing to fill out scanned/non-interactive PDF forms
- Multiple signatures support, plus one-time signature for customer
* PDF OUTLINE, PDF LINK & BOOKMARK MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Create and manipulate PDF Outlines
- Create and manage PDF Bookmarks
- Create and edit PDF Embedded Links
* FILE MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- Auto syncing with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive & Google Drive with offline support
- Copy/Move PDF documents between cloud storage services
- Built-in PDF Library management
* OTHER FEATURES
- Bookmarks management with ability to export as PDF Outlines
- Email or Print PDF via Google Cloud Print
- Auto or manual saving
- PDF documents/forms modified by PDF Max are compatible with Adobe Acrobat standard
We can't bring more and better features without your help, so please rate us five stars to encourage faster updates!
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mobeera for supports and updates, and feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry. Now, Let's go annotate!
★ Sync up folders in 1-click or automatically
★ Multiple sync modes support, including two way, upload only and download only.
★ Multiple folders can be synchronized.
★ Support multiple storages, including internal storage, external SD card and system folders synchronization.
★ Automatic sync-up in configurable interval
★ Conflict options to resolve different file version on different places
★ Wifi only option
★ Backup and restore
Sync modes (Sync Type) details:
✔ Two Way Sync - Confirm. If one file/folder was changed on different place (version conflict), GDriveSync will pop up a dialog to ask how to continue the sync.
✔ Two Way Sync - Upload. Similar to above "Confirm" option, GDriveSync will upload local changed file to overwrite remote copy.
✔ Two Way Sync - Download.Similar to above "Confirm" option, GDriveSync will download remote copy to overwrite local file.
✔ Upload Only. It's one way sync. Only local added/modified files/folders will be synchronized(upload) to Google Drive storage. This can be used for backup purpose.
✔ Download Only. It's one way sync. Only remote added/modified files/folders will be synchronized(download) to local phone.
✔ Disable Sync. folder Sync is disabled.
1. Select google account with Google Drive for the first time launch
2. Add sync-up folders as many as you want. By default, it opens primary external storage while adding a sync-up folder. You may click "Parent" or BACK button to navigate to other folders. However if the selected syncing folder is not in primary external storage, like system folder or SD card folder, only Upload option is available in sync type dialog due to system limitation.
3. Enable "Auto Sync" for automatic sync or Just click "Sync" to start sync by manual
Long click folder to view more options
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
Note: since Android 4.4 KitKat, you can download files only to internal storage. External SD cards are not supported.
Problems? Drop me a line at email@example.com
HOW IT WORKS
1. Browse through your Dropbox folders
2. Long-press on the folder you want to download, select "Download folder to..." - or use the "Download all to..." button
3. Browse your Android's device local storage, and tap on the "Select" button to start the download
• Ability to create new folders on the local storage on the fly, so you don't need to use a separate file manager
• Supports both internal and SD card storage (defaults to device-defined external storage, navigate up to find other storage options)
• Downloads performed in background via an Android Service, so you don't have to keep the app running
• Ability to retry failed downloads from the report screen
• Support for MediaScanner, allowing other apps to immediately recognize downloaded files
• Authentication performed via OAuth and Dropbox's official API, so the app CANNOT read your Dropbox password
• No ads
• Only one download job is performed at a time, subsequent jobs are queued and executed as soon as the previous are completed
• You'll need a Dropbox account to use this app, but the Dropbox app is optional
A 14 day subscription free trial is available.
This service synchronizes SharePoint List contacts with smartphone/device contacts.
Make syncs that are bi-directional and/or one-way between SharePoint to your device(s).
Allow users to update SharePoint contacts when they update the contact on their smartphone (or disallow it).
Control which SharePoint contacts to synchronize using SharePoint List Views.
Map device contact fields to SharePoint List Columns (First Name, Last Name, Photo, Mobile, Address, Assistant, etc).
Fully compatible with Google Now and Siri and other super-cool smartphone specific features your device may have.
The service utilizes native device standards to achieve interoperability across all major platforms, including iOS and Android.
Please Note: This App requires a SharePoint Mobile Sync subscription by Kintivo.com. A 14 day subscription free trial is available.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
For increased security, the Office 365 Admin app supports Windows Azure Directory Multi-Factor Authentication and the option to set a unique application-specific PIN code.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app.
Tell us about your experience using the app by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the features include:
• Open and view your files
• Upload content from your Android device, such as photos, music, and documents
• Rename, delete, and move your files
• Make files available for offline viewing
Pro Annotator is equipped with very comprehensive markup toolkits including Free Hand Sketching Tools, Image Insertion Tools, Highlighting Tools, Text Box Tools, Multimedia File Insertion Tools, URL Linking Tools and many other features for you to manage imported files, bookmark pages & re-edit documents, just to name a few.
Free Hand Sketching / Writing Tools:
- Millions of pen colors
- Alpha (transparency) adjustment
- Scalable pen stroke width
Photo & Image Insertion:
- Insert images from photo gallery
- Two-finger pinch to zoom inserted images
- Simple Tap & Hold to rotate
- Double tap to cancel inserted photos
- Extract/clip image by eraser
- Built-in shapes: rectangle, circle/ellipse, dashed & solid horizontal lines
- Line thickness adjustment
- Supports horizontal & vertical two-finger pinches for horizontal & vertical resizing (rectangle & ellipse)
- Assign millions of line colors
- Assign alpha for customized highlight effect
- Double tap to cancel inserted shapes
Text Box Tools:
- Two-finger pinch to zoom
- Tap&Hold to rotate
- Million of font colors
- Alpha adjustment
- Filling forms by inserting text box
- Double tap to cancel inserted Text box
Multimedia File Insertion Tools:
- Insert anchor to access video or sound clips
- Move anchor anywhere on the page to associate video/sound clip to specific contents
- Rearrange anchor location
- Intuitive Tap&Hold to access inserted videos or sound clips
- Customizable anchor color to suit document content
- Double tap to delete inserted multimedia anchor
External URL Linking Tools:
- Insert anchor to link to & access external websites
- Move anchor anywhere on the page to associate URL to specific contents
- Rearrange anchor location
- Tap&Hold to access linked URLs
- Customizable anchor color
- Double tap to delete inserted URL anchor
- Auto search for PDF and image files on device
- Thumbnail page for imported files
- Thumbnail preview for multiple page PDFs
- Tap&Hold to delete imported files
- Export edited page as image or PDF#
- Naming imported PDFs and exported PDFs/images
- Preserve original document
- Save editing for review and re-editing
- Page thumbnails of edited pages
- Individual page bookmarking for multiple page PDFs
- Quick access to bookmarked pages
- Bookmark highlights on thumbnail preview of multiple page PDFs
- Support viewing & editing in both portrait & landscape orientations
- Industry standard PDF rendering server engine#
- Optimized for phone, note & tablet size screens
With its powerful annotating tools, you can sign, proof read, markup documents… etc on the Go! Everything is done directly on your Android device anytime, anywhere, more so if you have your company chop image in your device. Say goodbye to the inefficient document workflow of physical Printing -> Signing/Chopping/Marking -> Scanning processes.
You can even turn your Android phone into a portable document scanner* with the built-in camera and use Pro Annotator to work immediately on the imported document.
Utilizing the Multimedia & URL Tools, you can even enrich the content of imported PDF files to include video/sound clips/URL to turn any static PDF/image files into truly interactive documents. Excellent for presentation, demonstration & interactive teaching/learning.
With a superior touchscreen & mobile connectivity, your Android device is always your best workmate awaiting you to bring it to its full potential!
* Requires devices with built-in camera and camera App to take photo of document and then import to Pro Annotator
# Industry standard PDF importing/exporting server engine (requires internet connection) provides more stable and efficient file conversion.
This Syncplicity Mobile App for Good lets you:
• Enjoy a beautiful, 100% native user interface optimized for your device
• Browse and open any file or folder in your Syncplicity account, including shared and deleted folders
• Go back in time with full access to every file's previous versions
• Stay up-to-date with your News Feed – all events in your account listed in chronological order
• Share any file with anyone over text, email, or just copy a secure web link into the clipboard
• Rest easy with end-to-end security – Syncplicity transmits and stores all data encrypted with AES-256 protection
• Remain safe and in control – unlinking your device online will reset it and wipe all data that's stored on it
• Access previously opened files and folders even when you're offline
• Upload files to any folder in your account directly from other applications by "sharing" them with Syncplicity
• Search for files within any folder in your account
Good Dynamics lets you:
• Allow Syncplicity data to reside in a FIPS compliant container on the mobile device
• Allow IT to enforce application passcode policies
• Enforce compliance policies and container management using remote wipe and lock, password protection, provisioning and de-provisioning Ensure
• Allow Authentication delegation
If you are not a Good Technology user, you can download Syncplicity for Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syncplicity.android&hl=en.
If you do not have a Syncplicity account, please visit http://syncplicity.com/ to learn more about this solution.