Tablet Messenger is a multi-messenger app for Android tablets that synchronizes your messages in a bundled app and provides numerous settings
WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Skype, Telegram, GMail, Wire, Wechat, T-Online, GMX, web.de, Twitter, VK, ... More messengers will follow soon.
That's what the Tablet Messenger can do:
- Manage Messenger => Add, remove, or mute individual messengers
- Adjustments => Change font sizes and zoom into text or images
- Messages => Easily send and receive text and voice messages. Receive messages with notification - even if the app is running in the background or the display is disabled
- Security => Secure the Tablet Messenger and all messages with a password. No saving of user data
Install the Tablet Messenger on the Play Store on your tablet
Select the messengers you want to use
Register once with your messengers
And so the registration goes by the example WhatsApp:
1. Start the tablet messenger on your tablet and switch to the tab "WhatsApp". Wait until the QR code appears
2. Start WhatsApp on your phone
3. Open the menu on the right in the "Chats" tab on your mobile phone and select the menu item "WhatsApp Web"
4. Scan the QR code on the tablet with your mobile phone camera
5. The connection is made
... from now on you will receive all your messages on your tablet
- All Messenger: Switch easily between all your messengers
- always in sync: continue to receive messages with other devices
- clear: Use the large display and write comfortably with a large keyboard
If you have any questions, problems or suggestions, please send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to every message from you!