We started TabLogs to change the game for the geotechnical engineering industry. Our intuitive cloud-based borehole logging software removes a well known bottleneck within the geotechnical investigation process by generating finished graphical logs, on site, and in seconds. This means no data entry back in the office and provides you with the capability to provide professional borehole logs to your client weeks before your nearest competitor.
TabLogs was founded by a Geotechnical Engineer who realised the need for an intuitive software solution that both drillers and engineers can use to bridge the gap between onsite data collection and finished report ready borehole logs, site plans and core photographs.
• Designed around the user: The Tablogs Application was designed
with the onsite logger in mind. We understand that it’s hard to type on a Tablet, especially with mud on your fingertips! So we have developed a predictive tap button approach that makes logging quick and simple.
• Customisable log templates: Build your own unique library of borelog report templates for your organisation.
• Keep Connected: Senior Engineers can use the TabLogs desktop application to view the real time progress of their engineers and drillers onsite.
• Automatic Site Plans: By using the tablet’s GPS Coordinates onsite, TabLogs can automatically create report ready site plans at the click of a button.
• Use without reception: Use the Tablogs app without mobile reception for those remote worksites. Trust that your logged data is safe as Tablogs will save backup files to your local device storage until synced when back in reception.
• Compatibility to your existing software systems: No matter what software systems your organisation already has in place, TabLogs will customise a export file to suit.
• Lab Test requests: Create targeted laboratory test requests in minutes with our test request generator.
• Photo Logs: pick a photo log template and simply drag in photos and crop, zoom or rotate them. Then export for a report ready photo log pdf.
Visit our website and sign up for a free trial: https://www.tablogs.com
PLEASE NOTE: that you will need to sign up for a free trial to receive your login in details.