It is an application which displays the pitch of the sound inputted from the microphone on a graph in real time.
A horizontal axis becomes time and the vertical axis has become a scale.
- Display the pitch inputted from the microphone in real time.
- Display 7 octaves from C1 to B7.
- Scroll the display range automatically.
- Display the present scale on the upper part of a screen in written form.
- Correspond to horizontal rotation of a screen.
- A hold is possible by carrying out the tap of “HOLD” at the upper right of a screen.
- Recording and playback
- Save/Load function
- Scale setting
- Color settings for each note
- Send a recorded audio file to somewhere(e.g. Google Drive)
- Tuner function
Please input a sound from a microphone.
A pitch is displayed in real time.
When two or more musical instruments and chords are included in a sound, it cannot analyze correctly.
[Recording and playback]
Only 3 minutes you can record.