The Tadpoles Parent app helps you build connections with your child’s teachers and caregivers. Stay connected to the learning that is taking place in your child’s classroom with daily reports, multimedia SEL playlists, engaging activities, and two-way messaging with your child’s teacher.
The Tadpoles Parent app is used by over 2600 programs and 300,000 families to strengthen the connections between school and home.
When a teacher shares a new resource with you, you’ll be notified automatically by your preferred method of communication—email, push notification, or both.
The Tadpoles Parent app allows you to
* seamlessly communicate with your child’s teachers;
* provide daily drop off notes and contactless health screenings;
* receive updates, daily reports, videos, photos, and resources from your child’s teacher that connect to classroom experiences;
* get automatic notifications about new posts by your preferred notification method;
* easily toggle between multiple children;
* facilitate family observations for inclusion in the assessment process whether in-class or remote learning; and
* be assured that all content is private and secure.