Discover a dark family secret and rid a young girl of her nightmares in this splendidly British point & click comedy adventure. Playing as sharp-witted Lucy, explore both dreams and reality to meet all the colourful characters who'll help you solve puzzles, gather clues and find a murderer.
A Splendidly British Comedy
Ride your bike around the small British town of Figgington to meet its sardonic residents. Use your map to explore every corner, from its run-down town centre to the local pub as you discover the town's deepest, darkest secrets.
Explore Dreams and Reality
Learn techniques for dream control and enter Lucy's mind to unlock hidden memories, discover the past and unearth the disturbing truth behind her recurring nightmares.
Along the way, you'll need to solve a huge variety of puzzles, so pour yourself a nice cup of tea and bring your powers of observation, logic and lateral thinking.
Meet Colourful Characters
From her dysfunctional family and the cynical Figgington townsfolk to the myriad of extraordinary characters from the depths of Lucy's subsonscious, do you have what it takes to pacify giant crabs, interrogate old ladies, satisfy toddlers and bargain with trolls? Just don’t forget your teddy bear.
• A wide variety of pixel art dreams and real-world locations.
• An exceptional voice cast including Dominic Armato (Monkey Island's own Guybrush Threepwood).
• Detailed scenes with witty responses to almost everything you can point your finger at.
• Collect badges.
• Subtitles in English and German.
• Instant scene exit with a double-click.
• Hotspot finder.