EngMe – 1000 từ đi khắp thế gian

Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?Translate the description back to Vietnamese

Một trong những lí do khiến các bạn học tiếng anh nhiều năm nhưng chưa tự tin giao tiếp với người nước ngoài là vì các bạn không nhớ đủ lượng từ vựng và các mẫu câu thường gặp trong cuộc sống.

Tôi sẽ giới thiệu đến các bạn một chương trình học đặc biệt, hoàn toàn hiệu quả “1000 từ đi khắp thế gian” – chương trình này được ứng dụng phương pháp “Siêu trí nhớ” giúp anh chị ghi nhớ dễ dàng chỉ trong 5 ngày “1000 từ vựng phổ biến, 100 mẫu câu trong giao tiếp hằng ngày”. Chính xác là 1000 từ và 100 mẫu câu thì chúng ta sẽ hiểu được 80% nội dung giao tiếp, nếu ghi nhớ được 2000 từ thì sẽ hiểu được 90% nội dung giao tiếp, 10% còn lại là các từ vựng về chuyên môn, chuyên ngành hoặc một bộ môn nào đấy.

Nếu anh chị mong muốn thành thạo tiếng anh trong một thời gian ngắn thì hãy sở hữu ngay chương trình học này, anh chị hoàn toàn có thể loại bỏ được nổi sợ nói tiếng anh khi giao tiếp với người nước ngoài chỉ trong 5 ngày. Thành thạo tiếng anh giúp cho anh chị nâng tầm cuộc sống và có nhiều cơ hội tiếp cận những kiến thức quí giá của nhân loại.

Tôi kính chúc anh chị thành công.
One of the reasons why you have been learning English for many years but have not been confident in communicating with foreigners is because you do not remember enough words and common phrases in life.

I will introduce to you a special and completely effective learning program "1000 words go around the world" - this program is applied the "Super-memory" method to help them memorize easily only in 5 On "1000 popular vocabulary, 100 sentences in daily communication". Exactly 1000 words and 100 sample sentences, we will understand 80% of the communication content, if we memorize 2000 words, we will understand 90% of communication content, the remaining 10% are professional vocabulary , specialized or a certain subject.

If you wish to become proficient in English for a short time, own this program right away, you can completely eliminate the fear of speaking English when communicating with foreigners in just 5 days. Proficiency in English helps you to improve your life and have many opportunities to access precious human knowledge.

I wish you success.
Read more
Collapse
4.5
117 total
5
4
3
2
1
Loading…

What's New

- Sửa lỗi và cải thiện hiệu suất ứng dụng
Read more
Collapse

Additional Information

Updated
March 25, 2020
Size
43M
Installs
5,000+
Current Version
2.0
Requires Android
5.0 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Permissions
Offered By
Tam Tri Luc
©2021 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersAbout Google|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.