What is tap2go
tap2go app turns any Android smartphone with NFC module into the terminal for accepting contactless payments with bank cards and Google Pay, Apple Pay и Samsung Pay mobile devices. It interacts with other applications providing them with the capability to accept payments.
tap2go uses a certified payment kernel, compliant with PCI DSS Level 1 security standards. No payment data is stored on the smartphone during work, all data is transmitted in encrypted mode only.
How tap2go works?
From the customer’s point of view, the procedure looks just like any other contactless payment with card or mobile device.
From the point of view of data:
1. The consumer touches the merchant’s smartphone, that has tap2go app installed, with contactless card or smartphone;
2. tap2go exchanges data with the card or smartphone and sends an encrypted package to a service provider to make a transaction in the payment system;
3. The merchant receives results of payment authorization;
4. The consumer receives paid goods or services and an electronic receipt.
tap2go is designed for:
• Users of tap2go-compatible mobile payment solutions;
• Developers of mobile payment solutions for Android smartphones without any additional equipment.
• Users of tap2go-compatible mobile payment solutions will be prompted to install tap 2go on setting up contactless payments in the application that they use;
• Developers of mobile payment solutions should contact tap2go to receive integration documentation and testing account.