TapHome is a next generation smart home system.
Smart Rules are automation actions or scenarios. You can easily adjust them. No need for you to call a service person who would change system scripts. Welcome to freedom!
Featured Smart Rules:
- Countdown timer with delays
- Protect blinds from strong wind
- Blinds go down when sun intensity exceeds specified level
- Alarm with PIN codes and phases
- Simple alarm, that sends notifications when sensor is tripped
- Presence simulation with lights and blinds
- Light scene and light scene sequencer
- Perform actions when button is pushed, switch changes its state
- Weekly schedules for thermostats, blinds, switches, actions
- Turn on the light on motion, if brigtness is less than a defined value
- Sunset / sunrise events
- Actions to be performed when result of the formula is true
Device can be managed manually by user, automatically via Smart Rules, or in combination.
When manual change is made on a device with active Smart Rules, there are following options:
- Keep manual mode for a limited time (1m - 12h)
- Keep manual mode until next automatic change
- Keep manual mode until user changes it back to automatic
- Do not allow manual mode