Request a ride using the app; see your black car arrive in real-time, jump in & jump out as you pay with your credit card securely via the app. On-demand or book in advance, no more waiting on the phone or in taxi queues.
- Get a licensed black car to come to you; enter your destination for awesome fixed price rides and quotes
- We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination
Travel with ease and style:
- No surge pricing
- Pay by credit card at no extra cost
- On-demand or pre-book your ride
- Airport rides at fantastic flat rates
- 24/7 live customer support
- FREE rides. Invite friends and earn $20 every time they use your code
- Available in 32 cities including New York, London, Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Moscow and Tel Aviv
Number one app globally for business and corporate rides
Winner of Time Out magazine – Best App of the Year
Forbes: “GetTaxi - One of the top 15 explosively growing companies”
Download the best black car taxi app today and start hailing the easy way
Track your car in real time as it comes to pick you up in minutes. Or just kick back and relax, we’ll notify you when your car has arrived. Payments are simple and happen right from the app so you can just hop out when you arrive at your destination. And safety is a top Hailo priority -- all of our drivers are licensed by the local authority.
Get started with £10 or €10 off your first ride, choose the right promo code for your city:
APPLDN | APPMNC | APPLEEDS | APPLIV | APPIRE
Why choose Hailo?
Setting your pickup location is a breeze:
We integrate with Foursquare and we remember your frequently used locations.
Whether in a classic taxi or a luxury car, it’s easy to choose how you want to roll.
Never again agree to pay for a fare without knowing about how much it will cost. Use our fare quotes feature to enter your destination, and we’ll give you an estimate of how much your fare will cost.
An easy way to pay:
No more fussing with paying for your taxi. Enter your card in our app and we’ll safely and securely keep it stored. Add multiple cards if you want, and you can switch between them for any trip. For those that must, don’t worry as you can still pay with cash.
Trip History and Receipts:
Handy dandy receipts are kept in your history, and we’ll also email you a copy at the end of your trip.
Recover lost items:
One day we left our wallet in the back of a taxi and it made for a pretty bad day. So we thought it would be great if Hailo offered a way to help you recover lost property.
Need a wheelchair accessible taxi? No problem, flip the accessibility switch on and we’ll only send accessible vehicles.
Twitter & Facebook integration:
This is major because if you don’t tweet or post about your journey, how do people know it actually happened? Did it actually happen?
This app allows you to book your taxi with only a couple of presses of your finger, wherever and whenever you want. You are in control!
With this app you can:
Make a booking – as an immediate booking, or even as an advance booking in the future
Check the status of your booking
Cancel a booking
Track the vehicle on the map using ‘real-time’ information
It’s the simplest and easiest way to make your travel arrangements.
The difference between our app and other generic taxi booking apps is that you book directly into our booking and dispatch system which provides you with a priority service.
Dean Taxis is one of the largest private hire companies in the North East of England. We operate from our base in Gateshead, and cover the surrounding areas. Please call 0191 444-4-444, if you are outside of our region.
All of our vehicles and drivers are fully licensed and regulated by Gateshead Council, offering you the peace of mind that you are using a reputable, fully accountable taxi company.
All of our vehicles are fitted with the latest GPRS technology, ensuring complete traceability and accountability of all journeys and allows the user to track the status/location of their taxi at all times.
We are presently operating with 3 wheel and Nano cars through online Cabs. See taxis around you on the Online Cabs map. Tap Online Cabs to get a taxi cab and watch on the map as it approaches! Rate your driver. Online Cabs app allows drivers and passengers connect directly by using their smart-phones. Online Cabs presently works for Colombo District.
• See the available taxis in your area as they drive around.
• Tap the Online Cabs button to catch one, it’s easy, awesome and free!
• Know when your taxi will arrive and see it approaching on the map.
• Call your taxi driver directly
• Rate your driver.
• Its same as you put your hand to a road taxi. But 100% safety and reasonable rates on taxi fare.
• Receive alerts when you are on shift and get jobs through Online Cabs.
• Set your status to AVAILABLE or UNAVAILABLE to control when passengers can see you.
• Get the passenger destination & pickup before you choose to accept or ignore the job
Reasons to use GrabTaxi:
• Safe: Licensed drivers and trackable taxi rides. No more touts!
• Certain: Know your estimated metered fare before you book a taxi.
• Fast: Find out your booking status within a minute.
• Get your driver’s details (name, mobile number, vehicle registration number and photo) once your booking is confirmed.
• Book immediately or up to seven (7) days in advance.
• Book a taxi using the same app in 6 countries in Southeast Asia.
How to use:
• Download and activate the app.
• The app auto detects your location and sets it as your Pick-Up.
• Key in your Drop-Off point.
• Select your car type as "Budget", "Standard", "GrabCar" or "GrabBike".
• Hit ‘Next’. Add extra information such as house number in the ‘Notes to driver’ field.
• Get a booking confirmation within a minute. You’ll get the driver’s details soon after.
• Watch as your driver moves towards you. Enjoy your ride!
Note: In certain countries, government-regulated surcharge may be applicable for every successful booking made.
Use ubiCabs for low-priced mini cab fares across the UK including airport taxis, serviced by our network of around 4,000 safe, registered and APPROVED cabs; all at the touch of a button.
What do people have to say about our cab app?
★★★★★ - "The only taxi & minicab booking app I use."
★★★★★ - "ubiCabs gets taxi booking right, so easy to use."
★★★★★ - "Downloaded the app the other day and I was amazed how quickly I got a cab to the airport. Two words, quick and easy."
Coverage – London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Glasgow, Manchester, Leeds and Bournemouth: town centres, greater urban areas, rail stations and regional airports. Follow our twitter or like our facebook page for updates on further UK locations.
Please find below some comments regarding the permissions.
- "YOUR SOCIAL INFORMATION": This permission allows you to refer our app to your friends, getting you both money off! For safety reasons, we allow you to share your location in real time with your contacts (by email, SMS and FB). This permission is used only for this purpose. We fully respect your confidential information and never send your contacts to any servers.
- "PHONE CALLS": the app offers the option to call the driver or cab company directly
- “YOUR LOCATION”: the app features GPS and network location options to allow you to book a cab to your current location.
Simple and quick to order in Paris and Ile-de-France
With TAXIS G7, No. 1 reservation service with more than 7,700 affiliate taxis in Paris, enjoy quality and a wide range of services.
• Be sure to have a taxi 24h/24 and 7/7 anywhere in Ile de France
• Enjoy minimum waiting time thanks to the size of the fleet and use of precision technology.
• Ultra fast and ergonomic! Place your order with a few clicks up to 14 days in advance.
• Order your taxi discreetly or in a noisy place in which it is difficult to call.
• Get help on entering your address : by selecting it in your contacts, your usual or preferred address can be geo-located automatically by your iPhone®
• View taxis close to your departure address on the map when using geolocation.
• Discover our wide range of vehicles and select the one that suits your requirements: Sedan, SUV, Station wagon, GreenCab or MaxiCab, the application will guide you.
• Select whether you want an option: FamilyCab, WiFi 4G, Third Party Payer approved, English speaking driver, animal on board, GPS navigator, etc.
• Be informed discreetly of its arrival by monitoring in real time, you know immediately when your taxi is at your disposal. You can also see on a map the exact location of parking.
• Find your taxi first glance! You are informed of the characteristics of the taxi picking you up (registration, brand and colour of the vehicle).
• Once aboard, you can evaluate the taxi service.
• Pay by credit card: from the app. At the end of your trip, you leave your taxi freely. Payment is directly debited from your credit card. You will immediately receive your invoice by email.
• You can also pay at the end of the journey to the taxi driver: all taxis accept credit cards from €15 (Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, Amex, JCB).
TAXIS G7 is:
• A fleet of over 8,000 selected affiliated Parisian taxi drivers
• 250 operators in our Customer Relations Centre open 24h/24, 7/7
• Over 15 million journeys made each year
• An ISO 9001 certified company since 1999
More information about www.taxisg7.fr
The taxi is a green transportation mode as it is a shared vehicle and avoids monopolizing parking spaces in city centres.
The size of the fleet indicates responsiveness. Having a taxi available nearby is a minimised period of approach, therefore less financial and environmental costly per passenger, which helps optimise travelling.
To go further, TAXIS G7 has been committed, since 2007 to reducing carbon emissions. Among other things, we offer our customers a unique service: the ability to order a taxi from our GreenCab hybrid fleet, consisting of more than 2,000 green hybrid engine taxis.
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We promise you will receive not just an amazing service but a punctual driver and a pleasant car at a very low price. We have the only UK network and we cover from London to Aberdeen, from Liverpool to Leeds.
> Free Download
> Covers 98% of UK -- not just London
> Vetted Network of Taxis & Private Hire Companies
> Instant Taxi Quotes
> Simple, Fast, Reliable & Convenient
> Avoid the Risk, Hassle & Cost of Last-Minute Bookings
> 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
***About Taxi Price Compare***
Taxi Price Compare is the brilliantly fast, easy, reliable and FREE way to book a taxi from the
convenience of your mobile device! And unlike other apps that limit their coverage only
to London, Taxi Price Compare operates in over 500 towns and covers 98% of the UK.
***How Taxi Price Compare Works***
1. Launch the app and enter your basic journey details: pickup, destination, date, time,
and number of passengers.
2. Review multiple real-time quotes from taxi and private hire companies, and see how
they've been rated by other users on a 5-star scale.
3. Choose your desired method of payment: saved credit card, new credit card, or cash
to the driver.
4. Receive an email confirmation directly to your inbox.
And that’s it! You can then relax and look forward to a safe and comfortable ride at a
competitive, pre-established fixed price.
Our extensive network of over 1000 taxi and private hire companies have been carefully
vetted – and are constantly monitored – to ensure that they continue to meet the highest
industry standards for reliability, competitive pricing, safety and customer service. So
you can be assured of getting the best service and price – without compromise!
***100% Money Back Guarantee***
We promise that you’ll love using Taxicab. If for any reason you aren't completely happy
with the service you receive, you can take advantage of our unmatched 100% money
Send your questions, comments and other inquiries to us at http://www.taxipricecompare.co.uk.