I love the premise of the game and my kiddo loves the game overall. The game keeps crashing in odd places and my daughter is missing out on some of the lessons. The screen just goes black without any warning. I'm downloading an update for it now so hopefully that bug will be fixed. Otherwise, it's not worth the $5 I paid for it.
This app was mentioned to me by a teacher, and my kids really enjoy it (it's often their "go-to") for tablet time. As a parent, I like that it's not just annoying fluff.
5 year old son loves it, he'd play it all day if I let him and it's great to see him learning while he plays.
My son loves to try and read because of you guys!!! And he is improving too. Thanks!
My kids love this game and always ask to play
We love love love this game!
NEW! Practice mode BETA
* 10 Minute Adventure: Choose letter sounds to practice in a fun new mode
* Single Minigames: Choose a mini game to play with your chosen GPCs
* Music volume controls in Settings
IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES
* Switched first game from sheep to ducks to avoid confusion with “s” letter sound and “sh-eep”
* Custom keyboard. This can be switched off in Settings
* A 10-sec resume window to prevent exiting if device sleeps
* Polished interface, new music and more intuitive controls
Help your preschooler learn about friendship with Highlights Monster Day!