The Internet Usage app has a simple and user-friendly design. It shows your total daily internet usage and data used by apps and hotspot. You can also track the last 7 days data usage.
• It automatically detect the network type (Cellular or Wi-Fi) and display data usage accordingly.
• Set a limit on your daily internet data usage. The app shows the percentage of remaining data.
• Monitor data shared via hotspot as well as how much data is uploaded and downloaded.
• Keep track of data used by systems and installed apps.
• The app shows your internet data usage over the last 7 days.
• The app can automatically switch between light and dark modes according to your device settings. You can also manually switch between light and dark mode from the settings.
• From settings, you can also manually switch between cellular and wi-fi. Furthermore, you can choose in which unit the data will be shown.
• You can enable notification and set the percentage from which notification can be sent to alert you about remaining data.