Remote data entry and barcode scanning straight into Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel has never been this easy.
This app, assisted by the free Scan-IT to Office Add-in (see https://store.office.com/scan-it-to-office-WA104381026.aspx) provides hassle-free, direct and form-based acquisition of barcodes, images, text- and number-fields.
It's a pleasure to operate the easy-to-use and intuitive data entry solution: the app is installed in an instant, configuration is done with a single QR code scan and - of course - costly barcode scanners are not required anymore.
A cleverly designed cloud service transfers barcodes, images, text and number fields from your mobile device immediately to a Microsoft Office document of your choice. This works globally in real-time, regardless of the device’s location. Single and multiple user scenarios are supported.
Scan-IT to Office is compatible with Microsoft Office 2013 (or newer) and Microsoft Office 365 (desktop and online version) for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.
Scan-IT to Office offers the following features:
• Form-based data acquisition of barcodes, quantity fields, text fields and images
• Real-time transfer of captured data into Office documents
• Scans common barcodes types immediately into Office documents
• Quick and user-friendly installation in just a few seconds
• Uses any camera equipped Android smartphone as barcode reader
• Operates globally, regardless of time and place
• Versatile application possibilities
Scan-IT to Office scans all common barcodes like:
• Linear bar codes Codabar, Code-128, Code 39, Code 93, 2 of 5 interleaved
• GS1 DataBar (RSS-14)
• EAN and UPC barcodes
• 2D codes: QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec Code, PDF 417
In order to make this solution work, you need to install the free, supplementary Scan-IT to Office Add-In for Word or Excel from Microsoft's Office store (see https://store.office.com/scan-it-to-office-WA104381026.aspx).
The free demo version of the app replaces scanned or captured data at irregular intervals with a hint or displays a corresponding dialog. This restriction does not apply for purchased subscriptions.