The Red Voznje application gives you access to:
• Bus timetables in Serbia and Montenegro (international, intercity...)
• Train timetables in Serbia and Montenegro
• Online booking and ticketing (international routes only)
• BG:voz timetables (Belgrade urban rail)
Multilingual platform available in English, Hungarian and Serbian language.
How it works?
1. Just enter your departure station (or let your phone recognize your location) and your destination.
2. Choose the departure, which fits most into your time schedule.
3. Click the Shopping Cart icon to purchase your ticket and pay for it by your credit card.
4. You will receive your ticket by email. Check the inbox and get ready for your trip!
A few tips:
The Red Voznje journey planner is the only application which contains bus and train schedules of more than 250 operators, updated regularly and directly in cooperation with transport authorities and operators in Serbia and Montenegro. It is up to you to list direct connections or connections with interchanges. To check all intermediate stops and the details about your eventual change, open the departure. You can open the operator`s profile page and contact him by phone, Skype or via e-mail. As our platform is an independent project based on officially shared data, we encourage our users to always consult with operators the validity of listed timetables before their journey.
Main features of our application:
•Autocomplete – Enter the first letters or part of the name of the station and the application will provide you options to choose the station or city you are searching for.
•Auto location – If your phone settings allow sending and receiving Geo-location information, the application recognizes the nearest station to you. You just have to enter your destination.
•Connection of transport lines - In case your search request does not contain direct departures, do not worry. You can deactivate the option “Direct lines only” and our application will provide you the most adequate connections with one interchange.
•Detailed itinerary – In order to check the routes of proposed departures, open one or more departures to check intermediate stops and interchanges.
•Favorites – If you found your journey and you would like to have it always just right at hand, the only thing you need to do is to place it into your favorite’s box.
•Search history – Even without marking your search results as favorite, you can find all your search activities in the History menu in order to have easier access to lines you were already searching for.
•My bookings - This menu provides you an easy overview of all your bookings and here you can always generate your e-ticket.
•The bus operators menu - Now you can list and search for each registered transport operator in the official Serbian passenger transport. Contact details and their ratings are available thanks to our user`s feedback. Don`t miss to rate the operator you traveled with and to share your experience with your fellow travelers!
•Bus stations menu - Virtual platform of the selected bus station. All departures and arrivals are indicated in real-time.
• Currency converter - Ticket prices are available in three currencies: RSD, EUR and CHF, however the default currency is set in RSD in line with Serbian rules. The final amount in our partner for payment processing is always indicated in RSD - regardless of your currency settings.
•Contact - Feel free to share your suggestions, ideas or errors you experienced using our Red Voznje application. Every feedback makes our application better.
Collecting Personal and Sensitive information:
***Red Voznje App will collect email addresses of users in order to create user account for better user experience. Your email address will be treated as classified data and will not be misused in any other way. By installing Red Voznje App you agree to this term.***