Citykey is the digital way to access your citizen services. Easily submit applications to the city offices with the Online ID (eID) of your ID card, book appointments at your local office, never again forget to take out the garbage with our garbage collection calendar, find exciting events nearby and use the defect reporter to notify your city of defective infrastructure.
Citykey is currently available for Bonn, Mannheim, Paderborn, Sankt Augustin, Hennef, Siegburg and Bad Honnef.
Garbage collection calendar:🚛
• Distinguish between different types of garbage, such as residual waste, waste paper and organic waste
• Always up-to-date and street-accurate
• The smart garbage collection calendar helps you plan weeks in advance
Find events / activities:🎭
Always stay in the loop about interesting events in your city!
• Find festivals, events and cultural activities in your area
• Use built-in filters for your interests
• Citykey shows you an overview of upcoming events
• Share exciting events with your friends over Citykey
• Add activities and events to your calendar
• Keep track of the latest city-related news
• Get daily updates about important topics, such as culture, community, citizens, nature and helpful news
Book appointments with offices:👨💼
• Book appointments with your local office and minimize waiting times when dealing with authorities
• Ensure you have all documents required for your appointment and get the location to easily find the office
Digital administration with your eID:📱
• Fill out forms for various administrative purposes
• Citykey supports the Online ID (eID) of the ID card for identification on the Internet, so you can use even more citizen services digitally and mobile-friendly. The electronic residence permit is also supported
• Take care of common applications in no time at all, such as applying for a resident parking permit or changing your residency
Shaping the city together is now made even easier.
• Take part in surveys on urban development and all projects that affect you
• View all ongoing surveys in an overview
New to your city? Get the best tips and first-hand information.
• Find out what characterizes the city and which places are worth a visit
• The app helps you find your way around and get familiar with the city faster
A deep pothole in the road, a crooked guard rail or a defective street light caught your eye?
• Report damaged or defective infrastructure to the city
• Detail your request, simply by sending a photo with a location marker
Time for a simple and digital citizen service:🙌
We bring the city to the citizens and develop Citykey with cities and municipalities all over Germany. Some of the features offered are not yet available in all cities. The app is constantly being updated with new features that make your everyday life easier.
Transparent technology and data protection:👌
The platform behind Citykey is based on open source software. Free software creates transparency and enables better data protection. And: Citykey is freely available for all.
We look forward to your reviews and comments. You can leave us feedback anytime via the feedback function in the app. Your feedback helps us in the ongoing development and improvement of the app.
More information about the citizen services can be found at: https://www.citykey.app
(1) All content displayed in the app lies in the sole ownership of the respective city. For further information, please refer to the imprint of the respective city.
(2) This app does not represent any government or political entity. Your use of the information provided on this app is solely at your own risk.