Telmediq is an enterprise cloud-based communications platform built specifically for healthcare. Our solution provides secure HIPAA compliant texting, an answering service, pager replacement, on-call schedules, and clinical integration with the EMR all on one easy to use platform.
Note: You must have an account enabled on Telmediq before you can use this application.
Main functions of our offering include:
• Unified Communications: Our mobile applications allow for real-time texting and voice communication between clinicians. Multimedia messaging with photos, voice, and attachments are supported as are the ability to record and deliver voicemails when clinicians are busy with patients.
• Reliable Messaging: Telmediq provides a persistent and reliable messaging layer that is able to deliver time sensitive messages to users on a multitude of delivery channels. Telmediq detects when a user’s device has data connectivity issues, and routes the message accordingly based on a user’s network conditions and availability.
• Directory Integration: Telmediq is seamlessly deployed and managed through the organizations existing Microsoft Active Directory Infrastructure.
• Call Center Integration: The ability to send messages from the existing call center software and systems allows for rapid deployment with minimal disruption to existing call center workflow.
• On Call Scheduling: Telmediq has the leading on-call scheduling platform, including escalations, shared schedules, round-robin load balancing based on provider load, and more. In addition, we are the only communications platform that provides real-time integration with Amion, QGenda, Tangiers, as well as home grown and legacy scheduling platforms.
• Phone System Integration: Telmediq integrates with both SIP based and legacy (non SIP based) hospital phone platforms. We are the only communications provider that is able to support a transition strategy from legacy circuit switch PBX systems to the SIP domain.
• Clinical Integration: Telmediq provides Patient Centric Messaging – the ability to track all messages against a patient and have two-way synchronization with the EMR.
• Nurse Mobility: Existing nurse call systems can be mobilized for nurses through integration with room alarms as well as patient assignments.