Temeda is an asset tracking, monitoring and management platform for a wide variety of assets and equipment such as cars, trucks, tractors, trailers, heavy equipment, cranes, excavators, generators, shipping containers and much more. Temeda transforms your telemetry data into useful information and actionable intelligence so that you can locate and monitor your assets, reduce costs, improve utilization, and maximize productivity. Temeda is a comprehensive mixed-fleet GPS telematics platform that is simple to use and easy to install. The Temeda solution is the Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) platform for connected assets.
The Temeda app is a powerful asset management tool now available on your smartphone. Some of the Temeda app features include:
- View the location and status of all your vehicles and assets in real-time on a map.
- Get real-time vehicle information such as speed, odometer, engine hours, battery voltage, fuel level, coolant temp, rpm, idling, etc.
- Go back in time to view and play back the history trail of an asset.
- Receive and view Alerts on your phone for system triggered events such as speeding, off-hours usage, geo-fence locations, maintenance due, etc.
- See which drivers are operating your assets and call/text/email your drivers from within the app.
- Maintenance Status of your fleet - Overdue, Due, and Not Due, and Log Maintenance when service is performed on an Asset.
- List and view your Assets, Alerts, Groups, Projects, Drivers, Locations, and Zones.
- Check your account Pulse: all alerts in the past 24 hours plus the utilization of your assets in the past 7 days.
- View live video footage from on-board cameras, or go back in time and view recorded vehicle event video.
- Timesheets: Clock-in and out of daily activities to keep track of your time, then view your summarized weekly timesheets.
- Company Administrators can add, edit, or delete Assets - and you can upload a photo of the Asset right from your phone - or use our bar-code scanner to quickly find tagged Assets.
- Vehicle Inspections to ensure the safety and integrity of your equipment.