Brisa is your free digital companion for everyday life with MS. Track your symptoms and combine them with your activities and health data to discover what works for you. Download Brisa for free and start taking control of your life with multiple sclerosis.
Brisa is as unique as your experience with MS.
Multiple sclerosis affects each person differently, and no two realities are the same. By tracking your symptoms, Brisa helps you understand your disease better, letting you see and monitor the factors that might influence how you feel on a day-to-day basis. As a digital companion, Brisa is here to guide and motivate you, giving you the necessary support to learn for yourself what is best for you.
How Brisa supports you
• Free symptom tracking: monitor your symptoms and log how you feel each day, with Brisa helping you understand how influencing factors might affect you
• Connect your smartwatch: compatible with all major devices, you can now easily connect Brisa to your wearables and track your health data
• Explore scientifically proven connections: Brisa provides you with a wealth of information on MS, using the latest medical research to explain the relationship between how you feel and influencing factors - like the weather! This helps you to identify the individual factors that might impact your day-to-day life with MS.
• Information worth knowing: cut out all the noise and receive the most up-to-date news and relevant information on MS.
• Set goals and get motivated: Brisa helps you set personal targets – like drinking eight glasses of water a day – and motivates you to achieve them. Track these goals in the app and see how you feel after reaching them!
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brisa has been developed in Germany (www.temedica.com).