PUBG MOBILE LITE uses Unreal Engine 4 and builds on the original PUBG MOBILE gameplay to create action-packed Arena Mode matches lasting 10 minutes or less. The streamlined game requires only 600 MB of free space and 1 GB of RAM to run smoothly.
1. PUBG MOBILE LITE 60 players drop onto a 2km x 2km island rich in resources and duke it out for survival in a shrinking battlefield. Search for weapons, vehicles, and supplies to aid you in the battle. Prepare to land and fight to be the last one standing! Supports 12 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, German, and French.
2. Fair gaming environment Advanced anti-cheat system to ensure all PUBG MOBILE LITE players can enjoy a fair gaming experience.
3. Arena Warehouse: intense 4 vs 4 battle with endless respawns for thrilling matches!
4. Team up with friends Local team up, room cards and clan modes make it easier to keep playing with your friends any time, any place.
5. HD graphics and audio The amazing Unreal Engine 4 creates realistic and immersive gameplay on an expansive HD map. High definition audio and 3D sound effects bring you into the firefights like never before.
6. Teamwork Invite friends to play and create a winning strategy together using voice chat. Set up ambushes and surprise your enemies. Revive your teammates in the heat of battle and fight for your clan's dominance.
7. Official Updates Follow us on our community pages for the latest updates: Official site: https://www.pubgmlite.com Facebook: https:www.facebook.com/PUBGMOBILELITE Twitter: https://twitter.com/pubgmobilelite
Jan 17, 2024
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
The game experiences severe lag, affecting not only my personal gameplay but seems to be a widespread problem among all players. The lag is so pronounced that it significantly hampers the overall gaming experience, making it frustrating and nearly unplayable.Furthermore, the game frequently crashes during gameplay, abruptly closing and forcing a complete restart. This recurring issue disrupts the flow of the game and diminishes the enjoyment for players across the board.
2,876 people found this review helpful
Show review history
February 27, 2024
I was impressed to see a lot of bugs being fixed since I had stopped playing this game like on the 0.25.0 update because of so many issues like game crash all the time, screen loading pop ups ,frequent game lags and more.Right now the game is really good but I came to realize that unlike other battle royale games (since I've been playing them when I stopped playing this game), the game has quite hard controls such as controlling recoil,no aim assistance etc
2 people found this review helpful
Show review history
January 27, 2024
This is great game but About 95% of users are hackers. I've mentioned some examples although it's harder to describe them in words than to see their gameplay. After being knocked down, the enemy quickly advanced. If you are in cover you will get knocked out. They can see easily through smoke and water. Can even hit the enemy from a distance of more than 400 meters. They use high damage, auto headshots, with zero recoil etc. Please destroy these IDs.
2,003 people found this review helpful
0.20.0 November Update: Winter Festival Varenga Snow Fight Winter Winter Chicken Dinner
Varenga's first snow and many snowy features await Snowboard: New gameplay! Climb up a snowy mountain to speed downhill Winter Festival "Specialty": Frozen Egg! Throw it to the ground for a life-saving Ice Sculpture barrier Winter Castle: Grab your gear and adventure in a new area Winter Festival vibes in the Lobby and Spawn Island Universal Mark: Real-time marking gives teammates more accurate combat info