4.2
3.89K reviews
100K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

As proud recipients of the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Innovation Honoree Awards, we continue to strive for excellence as we make our footprint in the connected home industry.

Our free Tend Secure app gives you access and full control of your Tend Secure Lynx cameras for an all-in-one monitoring solution. Inside the app, you’ll be able to build your own facial recognition library with certain models so you can get mobile check-in notifications from family and loved ones.

All motion triggered video and audio are saved automatically and stored for up to seven days on Tend's secure cloud-based servers. It’s free, so you can always see what’s happened for the past 7 days for added peace of mind. Choose any of our cameras today, and start tending to what matters most.

JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tendinsights
Follow us on Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/tendinsights
Follow us on Instagram - @tendinsights
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+TendInsightsInc

QUESTIONS? PROBLEMS?
https://support.tendinsights.com
Updated on
May 2, 2022

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
This app may collect these data types
Location, Personal info and 6 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
4.2
3.89K reviews
Faith Nevaeh Martinez
July 16, 2022
I liked the old app alot better. It didnt crash as much. It would record lengthy videos as long as there was motion. If you wanted to focus on only one cameras view in the playback slot more videos would pop into view that you didnt see when say all 4 cameras wer selected! Now you still see the same amount of videos. Whenever I go full screen, when i turn the view sideways for a bigger picture? It always crashes & I have to log back in again! Inconvenient when viewing your live feed! Please fix
14 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
DemandedCargo
September 20, 2022
Everytime you need to connect a camera it takes 40 minutes minimum, if it even happens at all. It has been this way for the multiple years I've used this app, which is a shame because the camera is exactly suited to my needs when I get to use it. My issue is after you connect to the camera to BT for me it just signs you out without completing the set up.
2 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
March 7, 2020
Overall, the experience has been decent. We have two, considered another, devices in our home, but the app is horrible. It works 75% of the time and the other 25%, it has a lot of issues loading recordings, changing cameras, keeps asking to verify email and won't do it, etc. One camera has problems staying connected and a lot of times, it won't let me turn on the motion sensor. Very frustrating.
9 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Tend Insights Inc.
March 9, 2020
Hi, we apologize for any issue you might be having! Could you send details of what you are experiencing to our customer support at support@tendinsights.com? We'll help fix the issues.

What's new

Minor bug fixes