The Dubai Design Week app is the definitive guide to the Middle East’s largest creative festival, happening across the city and throughout the main hub at Dubai Design District (d3). Explore and experience the exciting happenings from installations and landmark exhibitions, to launches showcasing a vibrant display of talent and innovative design from the UAE and the wider region’s creative community.
The six-day programme serves as a rich introduction to the design scene in the UAE and has activity for everyone, including Global Grad Show that brings together 150 projects from the most innovative universities across the world; Abwab, the annually remodeled exhibition featuring regional design talent, and Downtown Design, the region’s leading design fair which takes centre stage on the d3 Waterfront, as well as Downtown Editions its showcase dedicated to bespoke and limited-edition design
• View this year’s programme and mark your favourites
• Create your personalized schedule
• Explore the festival using the interactive map functionality
• Stay up-to-date with the latest announcements and news
• Complimentary fast-track access pass to Downtown Design, during Dubai Design Week
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2019 festival, taking place on 11-16 November!