We believe that being organized is easy and everyone can do it.
Our philosophy is clear: simple *stays* organized. If you want an organization system that will last, you need something easy for you to implement and continue using for years to come.
For simplicity, nothing beats a piece of paper – except a piece of paper that can be magically accessed by you from anywhere.
We know people probably love the meditative nature of throwing away a part of a tree, but we sync everywhere so you can't lose us.
So that’s what TeuxDeux is: simple, syncing paper.
Keeping organization simple will bring you:
*We're the most refreshing task manager in a sea of Red Bull and Monster Drink cans.*
- A single, streamlined view of your day (just like a paper to-do list!) so you can clearly see all of your items
- Procrastinate with our intuitive 'Swipe to Tomorrow' gesture
- Re-arrange your lists with simple drag and drop for tasks
- Custom colors and a beautiful, clean design so that every time you open your to-do list, you like what you see
*(There are also flying cats hiding in TeuxDeux but – similar to the gravity-locked ones in real life – they don't help with anything.)*
**PEACE AND CALM**
*Greet each day with an uncluttered mind.*
- Automatic task rollover so you can try again tomorrow to finish what you left undone today
- Recurring to-dos for those things you need to do every day, every week, every month, and so on...
- With Markdown and emoji support, TeuxDeux is your handmade to-do list. A beautiful, elegant way to get stuff done. ✨
*A simple tool for making and keeping your commitments—to yourself, your work, and your loved ones.*
- Stash ideas, bucket list items, and plans for later with our unlimited Someday lists.
- Add a new task with one click – so easy you can do it with your eyes closed (or under the table during a meeting)
- Our clean and simple interface is free from distraction – so you can get it all done without interruption
Best of all? We're free to use on Android. And free beats paper, every time.
TeuxDeux Terms of Service: