Access all the content to The American Biology Teacher (ABT) with your mobile device.
The ABT is an award-winning, peer-refereed professional journal designed to support the teaching of K-16 biology and life science. It features articles relating to biology, commentaries on the social and ethical implications of biology, teaching strategies and practices appropriate to the classroom, laboratory and field sites, trends in biology teaching, and the professional development of biology and life science teachers.
– Read text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
– Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
– Search the archive of available issues.
– Bookmark your favorite articles.
– Share your comments with other readers.
This app includes issues dating back to August 2014. The ABT is published nine times a year by the National Association of Biology Teachers (NABT).
Members of NABT receive a free subscription to ABT. Not a member? Learn more at www.NABT.org/join
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.