Stay up to date on the latest scientific advances with Science News Magazine!
The Science News Magazine app includes the biweekly magazine and real-time news updates from all disciplines of science — from astronomy and physics to biomedicine, neuroscience, genetics, early humans, climate, ecology, animals, environment and more.
Current print/digital subscribers can log in to access issues. You may also purchase issues or subscriptions via the app.
– Current and past issues of Science News Magazine.
– Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and love.
– Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
– Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
– Search the archive of available issues.
– Bookmark your favorite articles.
You'll also get real-time updates from ScienceNews.org, featuring our latest news and blogs.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.