□ Service area (as of 2022. June)
1. 2018 Jeolla-do Visit (Jeonnam Provincial Office, Jeonbuk Provincial Office, Gwangju Metropolitan City) - Service Ended
2. Jamsil Special Tourist Zone (Songpa-gu, Seoul) - End of service
3. Jeonnam Boseong-gun - Event in progress
4. Sacheon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do - Event in progress
5. Jin-gu, Busan - End of service
6. Namwon-si, Jeollabuk-do - Event in progress
7. Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do - End of service
8. Sokcho-si, Gangwon-do - End of service
9. Seo-gu, Busan - Event in progress
10. Daejeon Metropolitan City - End of service
11. Yeonggwang-gun, Jeollanam-do - Event in progress
12. Boryeong-si, Chungcheongnam-do - Event in progress
13. Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do - Event in progress
14. Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do - Event in progress
15. Seosan-si, Chungcheongnam-do - Event in progress
16. Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do - Event in progress
17. Mokpo-si, Jeollanam-do - Event in progress
18. Damyang-gun, Jeollanam-do - End of service
20. Cheongju, Chungcheongbuk-do - End of service
21. Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do - Event in progress
22. Gangneung Baugil - Event in progress
23. Kitakushu in Japan by jinair - End of service
24. Lighthouse Stamp Tour (Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, Korea Navigation Technology Institute) - Event in progress
25. Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do - End of service
26. Cheongdo-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do - Event in progress
27. Yeongcheon-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do - Event in progress
28. Jeollabuk-do Gimje-si - End of service
29. Jindo-gun, Jeollanam-do - Event in progress
30. Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do - Event in progress
31. Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do - Event in progress
32. Haman-gun, Gyeongnam - End of service
33. Hanam-si, Gyeonggi-do - End of service
34. Gochang-gun, Jeollabuk-do - Event in progress
35. Yeonsu-gu, Incheon - End of service
36. Seongju-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do - Event in progress
37. Nam-gu, Busan - Event in progress
38. Daegu Dong-gu - Event in progress
39. Uljin-gun, Gyeongbuk-scheduled to open
40. Miryang-si, Gyeongsangnam-do - Event in progress
41. Gyeongnam Sancheong-gun - Event in progress
42. Jinju-si, Gyeongsangnam-do - Event in progress
43. Daedeok-gu, Daejeon - Scheduled to open
44. Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do - Scheduled to open
45. Yanggu-gun, Gangwon-do - Event in progress
46. Hampyeong-gun, Jeollanam-do - Scheduled to open
47. Seoul (Dulle-gil) - Scheduled to open
48. Muju-gun, Jeollabuk-do - Scheduled to open
49. Jangsu-gun, Jeollabuk-do - End of service
50. Daegu Metropolitan City - Event in progress
51. Busan Geumjeong-gu Office - Event in progress
52. Ulsan Buk-gu Office - Event in progress
53. Ulleung-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do - Event in progress
54. Imsil-gun, Jeollabuk-do - Event in progress
55. Yeongam-gun, Jeollanam-do - End of service
56. Samcheok, Gangwon-do - Event in progress
57. Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do - Event in progress
58. Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do - Event in progress
59. Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power - Event in progress
60. Geumsan-gun, Chungcheongnam-do - Event in progress
61. Gyeongnam Changnyeong-gun - Event in progress
62. Jinan-gun, Jeollabuk-do - Event in progress
63. Namhae-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do - Event in progress
64. Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do - Event in progress
65. Hamyang-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do - Event in progress
66. Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do - Event in progress
67. Yeonje-gu, Busan - Event in progress
68. Hwasun-gun, Jeollanam-do - End of service
* Service areas will be added continuously.
* Please email (email@example.com) or phone (010-7638-0901, Director Kim Bum-soo) for service application for stamp event operation.
□ For travelers
- Gift 1. Travel and collect stamps.
Collect stamps and apply for a gift.
The goods (gifts) carefully prepared by the local government are abundant.
- Gift 2. Watch the real-time events of nearby merchants.
Live events and gifts of shops near the destination are pouring in.
- Gift 3. If the visit number (footprint) is red, you win.
* The Red Footprint event is for visitors who have received a specific number of visits (10 units).
This is an event from nearby stores that are offered.
* Business owners, register now for events to offer to visitors.
* The red footprint event registration page is http://www.thatzit.kr/web/events/reds.
Ex) Tourists who have obtained "Red Footprints" at Bulguksa Temple, please run to our cafe located in front of the main gate of Bulguksa Temple. I'll give you a free glass of iced Americano.
- Gift 4. Leave your travel journal.
Create your own travel records.
You can check your travel history on your personal page.
□ To all business owners such as restaurants and lodging
* If you register as a store,
- Marketing 1. Mini Page to introduce your store
Communicate with customers by phone and KakaoTalk (open chat).
- Marketing 2. Send your event in real-time to potential customers nearby.
(Example: A bottle of Coke is provided free of charge to customers who come to our store for lunch (12-1pm) today.)
See how many customers are nearby, and shoot them an event.
No more blind marketing, now turn on the radar and check how many people there are,
Appeal exactly the charm of our store to those customers.
- Marketing 3. Promote our store through "Red Footprint Event".
(If you would like to participate, please register for the event on the application page below)
* Red Footprint Event: Visitors with a visit number of 10 at the stamp tour site will receive a red footprint, an event provided by a nearby store to them.
* In the stamp zone, 10th, 20th, 30th, etc., in the order of 10, get a red footprint
* Red Footprint event application page: http://www.thatzit.kr/web/events/reds
* If you come to the above page and register for the event, it will be exposed in the Stamp Tour app.
□ Inquiry information
THATZIT Co., Ltd
Room 117, 13th floor, WeWork, 373, Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact: 010-7638-0901 (Kim Beom-soo, Director)
□ That's It is operating a 'stamp tour' service in 50 local governments.
□ Stamp Tour is a registered product of the Public Procurement Service’s Nara Marketplace.
* Search for 'Stamp Tour' in the Digital Service Mall of the Public Procurement Service!!!
□ QR code-based 'festival stamps' for local festivals, fairs, exhibitions, and events are also in service.