-v2.2.2 Hopefully fixed for all devices, incl. if lifting finger n-1 while holding finger n. Please re-rate.
This application is able to handle UNLIMITED (umlimited here mean no more than allowed by operating system) number of simultaneous touch events. Don't blame me or my app if your device supports double touch only, please.
It registers 5 touches on Samsung Galaxy S and 10 touches on Samsung Galaxy S II (see screen shots from my Galaxy S II - great device by the way :-) ).
Check out new Paint Mode and have a lot of fun. Use menu button if you want to clear the screen.
Visit http://android.rzeszow.net/ for change-log. Feel free to leave comments/suggestions there.
Requires Android 2+ (2.1 actually)
Featues of Multi Touch screen tester free:
- Control the multi touch capacities of your different devices.
- Easy and clear interface.
- Application optimized for tablet
- Compare your device with your friend and family
- Control the multi touch capacities with more than 20 points (for each one colored circles).
Your touch screen will not have secrets anymore for you! Enjoy Multi Touch screen tester
=> If you have any idea to improve this app don't hesitate to share!
This app serves two purposes:
1. Your fingers touch a portion of the screen, but the touch screen only registers a single pixel. This allows you to see exactly where your device registers your touch.
2. Find out if there are any areas that do not register your touch. For example, your device will likely not register the far edges of your screen.
* Touch anywhere in the black screen.
* The EXIT that appears on the left in random spots can be touched to exist the app if you don't have physical back or home buttons.
* The back button can be used to exit the app as well.
-- Battery Test: Let the phone run for several hours, through the consumption of battery power to calculate your score.
Note: The battery test takes a long time, you may need to wait 5 hours to complete the test
-- Multi Touch Test: Shows your touch points and keeps the maximum count on screen.
-- System information: Including info for CPU, GPU, Memory, SD Card, Screen, WiFi, GPS.
-- LCD Test: Dead Pixel Test
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ Benchmark app used during Google I/O 2014
☆ No.1 benchmark app, used as an industry standard by leading technology companies and hardware review sites.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
☆ User Experience (UX) – Overall device performance with detailed scores.
☆ CPU Tests – Measures the power of the CPU, and gives hard numbers for its actual performance.
☆ CPU Single Test-- Measures the power of CPU by running CPU single test algorithms.
☆ RAM Tests – Investigate the real processing capability of the RAM.
☆ GPU Tests – Measure the performance of real graphics processing, 3D effects, games, and video playing.
☆ I/O Tests – A direct score that reflects on the actual input/output (I/O) performance your system permits.
Get your Antutu benchmark score and ranking! Compare and share with your friends!
The Antutu benchmark score of your device is mainly defined by your hardware configuration, but can also be influenced by other elements, including system mode, current device temperature, running apps and more. The score may be vary slightly every time you test.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
For any suggestions or feedback, we hope to get your great ideas via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
or on our Google+ page:
If you're using an Ainol, Ramos or ONDA device, please download the following version:
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
Buy a new brand Android device?! Let download "Test Your Android" App to test your device's features and you can get all android system information in one app. It is Tablet Optimized.
What can you do with "Test Your Android"?!
- Real time System Monitor for CPU, Network Usage and Memory
- LCD Screen Color Test with Fixing Defective pixel Mode
- Sound and Vibrate Test
- Back/Front Camera Test
- Flashlight Test
- Touch Screen Test
- Multi-touch Test
- Light Sensor Test
- Wi-Fi Test
- GPS Test
- Accelerator Test
- NFC Test
- Proximity Sensor Test
- Gravity Sensor Test
- Pressure Sensor Test
- Compass Test
- Hardware Info.
- Android Version
- SIM Card
Fixing Defective pixel Mode is not guaranteed to fix the defective pixels. If you have any questions, please contact manufacturer. The developers will not be held responsibility.
android system info information testing test application uninstall manager multi-touch new brand
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Multitouch detection (support up to 10 fingers)
- Get touch move report rate (by drawing circle)
- Experience Tests (Zoom, Rotation gesture test)
- Single touch accuracy (Draw points along line to check offset variance)
- Touch identification (Show coordinate)
*Note: Please using option menu to switch each test item.
Make sure your touchscreen is clean before starting.
Touch your screen to turn the dark squares to white.
You can test by tapping or swiping your screen.
The app only tests down to a certain level of accuracy, i.e. the size of each square. This varies depending on the pixel density of your screen though it should be accurate enough for most phones.
Keep in mind that sometimes a single app might not always work on your specific device so it is best to test using multiple apps and comparing the results before sending your device off to repair!
- Assistive Touch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone is a similar shortcut iphone cell phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch, also you can hide it in setting application.
- Maximize your Android multitasking capability with Assistant Touch. It's better, more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
★★What Assistive Touch can do?
Assistive Touch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen
- App list.
- Memory clean and optimize
- Clean cache
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- Auto rotation
- Ring down ,Ring up
- SMS , Bluetooth
- All applications on device be installed.
★★★★★Assistive Touch theme
- You can customize Background with actions such as: take a photo or choose an image from Gallery.
- Assistant Touch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- You can customize icons with actions such as: take a photo or choose an image from Gallery.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- Thank you for using the app, look forward to receiving your support
- If you have comments about the Assistive Touch, you can send email feedback to us.
Note : If you has problem to uninstall, Please Open App/Setting/uninstall, or deactivate(Settings/Security/Device administrators)
AnTuTu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed on a rooted Android Mobile Phone/Pad.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master feature:
+ Speed up your processor
+ Powersave battery (speed down)