The Happiness Planner is a calendar and to-do list app to help you cultivate happiness by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude and self-development.
The practices in The Happiness Planner will help you adopt a positive outlook on life, build introspection into your routine, increase self-awareness, and feel more inspired and fulfilled from within.
In short, while using The Happiness Planner, you'll be encouraged to:
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness levels.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Make changes to the things that make you unhappy.
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down your action plans.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Start each day with a positive and exciting thought.
- End each day with gratitude.
- Evaluate your health, happiness, energy, and productivity levels.
- Reflect on your month and the lessons learned.
- Set goals for improvement.
- Your Happiness Roadmap
- Monthly Goal Setting
- Monthly Reflection
- Daily Inspirational Quotes & Articles
- Daily Goal Setting
- Daily Schedule & To-Dos
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Reflection and Positive Thinking
- Daily Gratitude
- Daily Notes
- Bucket List
Download now and start living a more inspired, positive, and happier life.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
The Happiness Planner is a free to download and free to use app. For the first 30 days, you will have access to all features including premium features. After that, you will be limited to only Schedule & To-Do features. In order to continue having access to premium features, you have to upgrade to become a subscribed member. If you wish to cancel your membership or subscription, you need to do so more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
Your Happiness Planner subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and will be charged through your Google Play account. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.