Whole, by The Happy Broadcast, is a self-care app designed to be your companion on a journey towards a happier life. The app includes daily mood-tracking, journaling, a social gratitude feed, breathing exercises, hydration reminders, sleep sounds, meditation and many more habits that you can customize to add to your home menu, allowing you to create a truly custom experience tailored to your everyday needs. The intuitive and beautifully designed app helps you develop simple daily habits that can help improve your overall mental health and wellness.
What is Whole?
Whole helps improve your mental health and wellness by training your behavior in ways scientifically shown to improve mental wellbeing. Whole features daily mood tracking to allow you to understand your moods and the triggers that incite them, a gratitude journal so you can read (and share) moments of gratitude from the community, and a robust habit builder that allows you to select specialized training modules to help you form and strengthen habits that can impact your mental health.
All of Whole’s features come together in a personalized diary screen and the app includes a robust set of stats to provide you with insights on your mental health and the factors that contribute to it.
How does Whole work?
Whole is free to use, with some upgraded features available only to premium subscribers. While there is a subscription option, users can enjoy most of the app’s key features for free. Sign in using an email address and we will walk you through the key features of the app during a guided onboarding.
Key features include:
- Track your mood and add a note so that you can keep a history of how you were feeling and what made you feel that way
- Share and like thoughts of gratitude with a social community in our vertical scrolling “gratitude feed”
- Create a custom set of habits from our growing library of content to help build behaviors that positively contribute to your mental health and wellness. Habits cover a wide range of activities including: getting better sleep or hydration, controlling feelings of anger, alleviating feelings of anxiety, and much much more.
- Take a moment to relax and reduce stress with a guided breathing exercise or get your daily dose of illustrated positive news from The Happy Broadcast
- Track your progress with a robust stats section that lets you see what types of things are contributing to your mental wellbeing
- View your history of all activity in our home page diary, which serves as a personalized journal of your daily activity within the Whole app
- Set reminders of tasks to complete as part of your training towards achieving a happier mental state
- Customize your public feed with premium avatars and background colors
Who are the people behind Whole?
Whole was born from a community on Instagram known as The Happy Broadcast (@the_happy_broadcast). Since 2018, The Happy Broadcast has delivered positive news to a growing community of over 1 million people across the globe. The focus on positive news, delivered in an aesthetically pleasing format, has served to delight millions of people and spawned a movement to de-stigmatize issues of anxiety, depression and mental health. Over the years, research has confirmed the power of positivity, and Whole aims to help harness that power by becoming a personal trainer for your mental health, leveraging information, techniques, and activities that build a better and stronger mental state for users.