Tired of group emails and cluttered text threads? It's time for better communication with your friends and groups.
The Jump connects all your groups and activities in one place. We bring all your messages, images, files, playlists, videos, votes and more together so you can, well... be the best group you can be. Did we mention it's free?
On the app, we've eliminated all of the clutter and the ads. Seriously, you won't find ads or subscription requests anywhere. What you will find is a place to connect with your groups—teams, schools, churches and everything in between. Quickly post key information—event updates, polls, sign-up requests, product recommendations, task lists, etc—to friends and groups.
How is it different?
Our app is all about helping people unite over the things they love, so everyone is free to focus on the things that matter. We've set it up, so you control what you see—curate your own dashboard and customize your notifications. You'll get the content you want without all the stuff you don't.
What's a 'Jump' anyway?
It's a group. Basically, if you have a group of people that need to communicate with each other, a Jump is the perfect place to do it. It only takes a second to make one and they're free, so you can make as many as you want.
– Privacy settings: Set your Jump to be public, private or hidden—you're in control of who has access to your group.
– No ads. Ever: We don't like them and are guessing you don't either.
– We won't sell you out: We hate when apps farm out our personal information, it's just lame.
We've rolled all of our favorite things into The Jump, which saves everyone time and just makes life easier.
– Dashboard: All your Jumps and Stories in one place.
– Stories: Give friends a glimpse into your real, everyday life or create a Story with people in your Jump.
– Talk: Chat one-on-one or with a group of people.
– Share: Send photos, videos, gifs, group files and voice messages to as few or as many friends as you like.
– Create: Polls, events, checklists, sign-ups—you'll find all of them in the app.
We want to hear your feedback! Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.