This best new addictive bouncing game of 2018 is for all those looking to beat physics.
Players control the ball and watch it jump, bounce n’ hop on an endless stairway. The moving blocks of steps are no match for the ball. Prepare to move up and down the staircase as well as other variations. Play in several modes, available both online and offline.
Here’s the kicker:
• Tap the screen to begin the game
• Watch out for the direction of the moving steps
• Maintain rapid hand-eye co-ordination to place the bouncing ball. One mistake, you’re doomed
• Repeat until the end of times! Or, lose and start again.
While you are at it, see if you can extend the 24-hour day period for you will never have enough time to play Dropple to your satisfaction. This game is also available online and offline.
Did you have a chance to play the different modes? Game doesn’t end, does it?
Consider pre-signing up for Dropple rehab because this laws-of-physics-defying game will leave you floored. Also, your phone might need an ambulance for all the fun you have been having. Bouncing games have never been this exciting since the apple bounced off the ground in front of Isaac Newton.
Do not let the candy-colored minimalist look of the game fool you. This seemingly harmless looking arcade game will ignite battles between friends, family and foe to boast the superior Dropple scores.
That’s enough chit-chat. Show us what you’ve got for The Mascoteers has plenty in store to amaze you with.
• This app may require read and write permissions to your storage for score share feature