Works great on phone, and Text-to-Speech makes this the most dyslexic friendly app out there. The only problem I've encountered is that the cropping section doesn't translate well on tablet (Samsung Tab 3s) as the bottom and top cursor aren't easily accessible without constantly probing the screen. Would be great if that part was modified to fit properly
Best OCR app for Android that I have come across.
Cannot recognise character properly
I used this app to convert my 100,000 collection of Oboma speeches to remove the lies. Works perfectly, thank you.
The best OCR for me after exploring quite some other similar apps Offline OCR, rapid recognition, built-in image crop tool, ad free, no-nonsense interface, etc
Good app Just too much expensive.
- Fixed a crash issue when taking photo using camera in Android 7.0 and above
- Fixed download issue for certain language packs
- Further improved image zoom handling to always fit image horizontally and scroll to the top so that text is easier to read
- Improved image's zoom control - when editing text it will try to fit the image for easier reference
- (Pro version only) Removed 'Shared with app' text when sharing OCR text
Multi language translator with text & voice support and accurate text to speech