The Wise Jew is an app that brings together everything a Jew needs on his smartphone. Here you will find an assembled library of Judaism books that include interpretations, Siddur in different prayer wording, a cooperative community for adding synagogues, mikvahs and kosher restaurants by location. In addition, there are tools available for everyday uses, a prayer compass, daylight times and a variety of Torah-learning tools that every Jew needs.
Why use The Wise Jew?
• Free App with no ads.
• A large database of synagogues, mikvahs, kosher restaurants based on user location and can be updated by the community.
• Adding ascents soul and healing illness prayers by requests.
• Links to WhatsApp groups and Torah lessons.
• Gamra in page view.
• Siddur with four prayer arrangement Edot HaMizrach, Ashkenaz, Sefard and Yemen.
• Day time prayer according to the "Orah Haim" or "Rabbi Zalman Melamed" method.
• Five Chumash Torah with punctuation and cantillation, Tikkun Kor`im, Shnayim mikra ve-echad targum, Rashi interpretation, Ramban, Siftei Chakhamim, Baal HaTurim.
• Nevi`im Books - punctuation and cantillation, Rashi Interpretation, Metzudat David, Metzudat Zion, Levi Ben Gershon.
• Ketuvim Books - punctuation and cantillation, Rashi's interpretation, the interpretation of Levi Ben Gershon.
• Mishna – the six sections including interpretation of Bartenura, Tosafot Yom Tov, Rambam interpretation.
• Musar didactic Jewish literature
• Psalms punctuation and cantillation including interpretations, possibility of distribution by books or by day of the week.
• Search engine in all app's library.
• Greetings board and Hebrew Aramaic dictionary with options to add food by the user.
• Unit Converter according to Chazon Ish or the Rab Chaim.
• Hebrew calendar including holidays and dates, Shabbat entrance and the weekly Parsha.
• Prayer compass.
• Interactive learning screen that allows you to automatically scroll, zoom in and out text, quickly switch between pages and sections in the selected book.
Home widgets screen:
• A Hebrew date that includes the events of the day.
• Displays selected day time by the user.
• "Can I have a meat dish?" The app will alert you when you can have a dairy meal (manual activation is required at the end of the meal).