Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul.
Connect the shapes. Fill the board. Lose yourself in the interflowing paths of LYNE.
"I highly recommend grabbing LYNE if you’re a fan of relaxing puzzle games." - AppAdvice, 5/5
"LYNE offers a brilliant dose of puzzling fun." - AppSpy, 5/5
"Lyne is a slick, contemplative puzzler that you'd be a fool to miss" - PocketGamer, 9/10
"Great design, both from an aesthetic standpoint and also regarding its difficulty curve." - MacLife, 4/5
"LYNE is a game worth checking out." - 148Apps, 4/5
- Hundreds of pre-built puzzles
- An infinite number of procedurally-generated puzzles, released daily
- No in-app purchases. No ads.
- Slick, intuitive interface
- Soothing dynamic audio
- Unlockable colour palettes
- Finalist, IndieCade 2014
- Best Puzzle Game, Tabby Awards 2014
- Finalist for Audio Design at Freeplay 2013
- Honorable Mention for Design at Freeplay 2013
“The whole thing is a gentle puzzle game that’s thoroughly enjoyable, which is rare because the majority of puzzle games frustrate the hell out of me.” - IndieStatik.com
“From the get go, LYNE exudes a very zen feel. The ambiance is calming, the layout simple and clean. ... if you're in it for the challenge to your brain, dim the lights, find a quiet place, and get to solving.” - JayIsGames.com