Why do we have over a million customers around the world who downloaded FluentWorlds to learn English and now SPANISH?
It is because FluentWorlds provides a truly new and amazing way for learning languages on mobile devices - it is the first fully-immersive mobile app for learning languages. It takes users through real-world situations, conversations and scenarios in beautiful 3D environments.
The launch of our new Spanish version is very exciting! You can now
travel to Cabo San Lucas, Merida, Mexico, Chichen Itza and more!
Have you ever wanted to travel to Spain or Mexico but were hesitant to do so without knowing the language? Now is your opportunity to learn Spanish fast!
Why is our 3D ‘Virtual Immersion Method’ so effective?
It is because as scholars and students agree, to learn any new language, it is most effective to be immersed in the places and situations you will be in. Our scenario-based learning allows you to practice your new language in context…it helps with speed of learning, retention, recall, and memory - it is far superior to simply memorizing words on flashcards!
FluentWorlds: Features and Benefits
- When learning English, users can choose from 24 different native languages and receive instruction sets from their chosen native language.
- When learning English OR Spanish, FluentWorlds teaches the 3,000
most commonly spoken English or Spanish words with a series of fun games and activities.
- For both English AND Spanish, FluentWorlds features Advanced Speech Recognition and speech analysis to help you perfect your spoken English and Spanish accent and pronunciation. It shows you syllable by syllable where you were successful and where you need work. NEW FEATURE…ALL OFFLINE PRONUNCIATION PRACTICE! Once the app is downloaded, you don’t have to have internet to practice!
- When learning Spanish or English, our app delivers a 200,000 word
Dictionary that includes definitions, conjugations and examples sentences.
- The App itself has an ‘Explore-it’ game where you can walk around all of the beautiful environments and click on any object and have the translation of that object.
- Users can travel to 56 different adventures in real-world places and situations from Central Park to Las Vegas, Cabo San Lucas, Chichen Itza or to the grocery store, office, movie theater, and more.
- There are over 100 hours of training content with a map, word counter and assessment levels to help you track your progress as you learn!
- And MUCH more!
Here’s what language and technology experts are saying about FluentWorlds:
Jeff Adams: Father of the Amazon Echo and world leader in Voice Recognition Technology:
"Since leaving Amazon and successfully launching the Echo, I have been searching for the next great thing - remarkably, it is immersive language learning. I am delighted to be partnering with FluentWorlds. Together we are creating something to enable the world to learn English, Spanish and other languages in a way that has never been done before.”
Nick Macey: Former Chief Product Officer, Rosetta Stone:
"The FLUENTWORLDS environment provides a revolutionary opportunity for teaching language. By blending an immersive environment with its teaching capabilities, I believe it will become the preferred way for learners to learn.”
Tim Doner: HyperPolyglot and 2nd year Harvard student; can speak 22 languages:
"Wow! I’ve been playing the FluentWorlds app for weeks and it looks incredible. The little touches all add up to a truly thrilling product. So excited to see the future of language learning brought to you by FluentWorlds."