What really unique about our app is 3D Augmented Reality Section. It can maximize the students’ interest in learning chemistry with 3D models and flashcards. It can also satisfy many misconceptions regarding basic chemistry concepts.
This app is perfect for Grade 10 students in Myanmar for exam or quick reference. The app can satisfy different learners’ needs. It is most effective for visual learners because of colorful graphics and 3D models. Videos narrated by Myanmar language will be great support both to visual and audio learners. In addition, the interactive features from Chapter section will let the kinesthetic learners be happy to study while giving them the opportunity to satisfying self-study experiences.
· There are 6 sections in the app. What is great is that 5 sections of our app work offline! You need to turn on internet when you want to use Multimedia Section.
· 3D Augmented Reality – Learn chemistry 3D models with excitement in interactive and innovative way.
· Chapter – Don’t be satisfied with learning only in black and white pictures and graphics. Come and learn summarized Chemistry concepts and processes in both Myanmar and English Languages, with pronunciation, with colourful graphic organizers, tables and pictures and even with short questions and answers. Bonus: There will be interactive features in the app where students can be active learners by interacting.
· Multimedia – Visualize videos of chemical processes and concepts while listening to the explanation like a teacher is beside you. (Narrated in Myanmar Language)
· Test – Practice and check your proficiency right away with three different forms of questions: TRUE/FALSE, MULTIPLE CHOICE, and BLANK. You can receive feedback for your answers with explanation. You can record your progress and scores with dates. Bonus- there will be a section to prepare your exam skills with time counting and questions forms in accordance with Matriculation Examination.
· Exercise – Practice different concepts-oriented exercises from each chapter. You can be practice until you become proficient in the concept you want to be.
· Periodic Table - Get the information of each of the elements in periodic table. Study the trends of the periodic table showed by colours. Directly go to the related pages and videos on YouTube and Wikipedia for further study.
∘ 360ed is a team of Myanmar and international educators, tech experts, content creators, and scholars who are committed to revamping the education reform process by leveraging advances of VR, AR and other emerging technologies for learners in Myanmar. Our work is grounded in experimentation, innovation, collaborative partnerships and extended fieldwork.