*** PLEASE NOTE ***
You must have an Another Number for Teams account to use the service. Please go to www.thumbtel.com/teams to register for your trial before downloading the app.
Please email@example.com to find out if your organisation already has Another Number for Teams.
To check if your organisation has Another Number for Teams or find out who your administrator is, please firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Get a second number for work on your existing mobile without the need for a second phone, contract or SIM.
Want to stop carrying two phones? Using your personal phone for work calls?
Get Another Number.
WHY DO I NEED ANOTHER NUMBER?
• You don’t want to carry a second phone
• You can’t find a dual-SIM that suits you
• Your employer does not issue separate phones/numbers for work
• You don’t like giving your personal number to work contacts
• You want to easily identify work calls
• Time with family and friends is often interrupted by work
• You are looking to improve your work-life balance
HOW ANOTHER NUMBER WORKS
• A second mobile number for work on your current smartphone
• No second SIM, contract or phone, just the app
• Your employer/business pays for the number
• Your personal number is kept private
• Control when you receive work calls and messages
• Reliable service uses the mobile network and/or WiFi, 4G, or 3G
• Port your existing work number to Another Number
• The virtual switchboard allows you to control your work calls and messages:
Record and manage multiple voicemail greetings
Switch off, in the evenings, weekends and holidays with the Do not Disturb setting¬¬
Send callers directly to voicemail
Automate voice and message greetings to inform work contacts when you’ll respond
• Set a separate ring tone for work calls so you answer them professionally
• Calls for work are displayed as “via Another Number”
• All work conversations are grouped by contact, both calls and messages
• Visual voicemail displays all missed calls so you don’t need to dial in to hear messages
Anyone in the UK can use Another Number – Simply ask your administrator to invite you to their team.
If you would like to check if your organisation has Another Number for Teams or find out who your administrator is, please email@example.com for help.
If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch: