Tildes Balss Beta is the first app which is specially adapted for the Latvian language. Your virtual assistant Laura will help your telephone understand Latvian! The app has much better recognition of commands and dictated texts given to the device, as well as pronouncing texts in Latvian.
With this app, you can:
• Find contacts
• Voice-enter addresses in Waze, Google Maps and other apps
• Dictate text messages, comments and e-mails
• Listen to longer texts such as books
Be one of the first Tildes Balss Beta users and share your experiences!
GOOD TO KNOW
Tildes Balss Beta cooperates well with other apps already in your phone. Look for the microphone icon!
For more convenient use of the app, remember these voice commands:
• Use the voice command “jauna rinda” [new line] to shift the cursor to a new line.
• The voice command “smaidiņš” [smiley] will embed an emoticon in the text.
• To insert punctuation, say it out loud, for example “punkts” [full stop]. Tildes Balss recognises the following punctuation commands: slīpsvītra [slash], komats [comma], punkts [full stop], jautājuma zīme [question mark], izsaukuma zīme [exclamation mark], procentu zīme [percentage], "un" zīme [&], iekavas vaļā [brackets open], iekavas ciet [brackets closed], kols [colon], semikols [semi colon], domuzīme [dash], pēdiņas [inverted commas], eiro zīme [euro sign], zvaigznīte [*], restīte [#], "et" [@], defise [hyphen], daudzpunkte [dots], tildes zīme [Tilde sign], pluszīme [plus sign].
Tilde reserves the right to withdraw the app at any time. Tilde does not accept liability for decisions made by users in cases of erroneous speech recognition, for example entering the wrong address or finding the wrong contact.